FUE Dr Erdogan January 2017

shanson

I am now just over 3 months from my procedure in Turkey. I have included photos of my growth so far. Still very early I know and I am sure I am having the same thoughts everyone has at this stage.

IMG_9639.thumb.jpg.a1a806483f97b49a3fe91f190f413ac0.jpg

IMG_9640.thumb.jpg.63aa89829e0f7883971200972d0b990c.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Today is 4 months. I am feeling very impatient now but understand it's still early days.

I got another spot a few days ago, it's been a while since I have seen one appear. I hope the density increases because I think there are gaps where hair was implanted.

I am going to try not think about it too much for another month (easier said than done)

IMG_9738.thumb.jpg.7eeeb22182d3594407e3d3fa15dde373.jpg

IMG_9739.thumb.jpg.aa4c121993ddcdf33e4ab1993b93e465.jpg

Today is 4 months. I am feeling very impatient now but understand it's still early days.

I got another spot a few days ago, it's been a while since I have seen one appear. I hope the density increases because I think there are gaps where hair was implanted.

I am going to try not think about it too much for another month (easier said than done)

Whenever I read posts like this I feel like throwing up. I'm only a bit over a month out from mine and would absolutely LOVE to have had that much growth and be at the four month mark. That much growth at 4 months and you're almost guaranteed for a good result.

Whenever I read posts like this I feel like throwing up. I'm only a bit over a month out from mine and would absolutely LOVE to have had that much growth and be at the four month mark. That much growth at 4 months and you're almost guaranteed for a good result.

Thanks for that. 4 months is early and I'm happy to see growth. The next 3 months you will most likely feel just like everyone else. It's a long road, just got to keep busy

• 5 weeks later...

I am now at 5 months. There's still gaps that I hope fill in. It's hard to see any new growth between the hairs that have grown. It's hard not to check everyday but trying not to think about it.

IMG_0082.thumb.jpg.f73122b856442ba6f61c59e6234266c4.jpg

IMG_0083.thumb.jpg.6489881d33b673b5a6cb77c104571525.jpg

IMG_0084.thumb.jpg.bd07d014c56078046a9715a3f47e2a3a.jpg

Are you just trying to piss people off? For 5 months that looks great. Obviously you've had prior work to get to this point but what you have looks good enough for a finished product, and by 10 months it will look substantially better again.

Feel for those like myself at 2.5 months with no growth. As another Erdogan patient I've looked at hundreds of his results and you're doing better than average at this point.

when u hit the 3-4 month mark and you see all those hairs popping up at the same time in an evenly distributed pattern (as has happened in your case) you can basically sit back and relax cause you already won