Europe Clinic Wroclaw

oceanblue

Yes, extremely vague pictures on thier website, that shows nothing, nothing good anyway, and they offer other cosmetic surgeries, so they dont specialize in hair transplants. You should go to a well known clinic, just because they charge less, doesnt mean you should go to them, they charge less to sucker you in, then mess your head up for life.

Listen to Spex, he wouldnt steer you wrong.

• 1 year later...

HI all i am obviously new to these forums

my story starts 15 years ago

i started losing a bit of hair through the front of my scalp

mainly as i used to many products ie gel,hairspray etc

and having a dry skin condition obviously didnt help this,

i stared in london at a clinic called regency crown where being new to this they charged a ?1000 pound and

made a terrible mess of my scalp by taking 10 ish plugs out and planting them in the front of my scalp,

while my hair was growing it looked thick but could never shave or have short hair at the back of my head again,

my hair started to go a bit thinner again and the plugs started to show,

so this time i went for a strip method at john bell and croydon aprox 5 years later,

i paid 1500 for 800 graphs,

surgery was good all hair grew but didnt ever think there was quite enough ,

anyway the present,

i was obviously losing more hair and wanted to try again with new tecniques,

i came acrss dr saifi on the web

and thought poland im not to sure about that but after dscussing it i rang them for a chat

after some good communication and positive reports about dr saifi and his qualifications etc,

and being told no deposit was required just a confimed booking to wraclow and hotel accomodation,

he would book me in and have a consultation and if i didnt want to proceed no problem,

hey what did i have to lose,

cosmopolitan city .,fantastic restaurants,great beer great sites, and models everywhere

and i definately mean the female type,

his driver picked me up at the airport chris a great guy

and booked me into the hotel

dr saifi had never met me i emailed him lots of pictures of my loss and he was sure he could help,

well i met him at 9.30 am on weds 11/10/2011

i hadnt told him about the plugs and didnt take a picture as i thought my donor site would still be good,

i was gutted when he said it wasnt in good shape and he would need to pull out all of the stops for my surgery,

well hasnt to add that is excactly what he did,

he took a whole strip out containing nearly every part of the plug and scar tissue

to leave the back of my head even if shaved nearly normal he showed me it was amazing,

he managed to get about 950 good donor graphs from this but i stressed i wanted more,

with this he decided in his proffessional oppinion he take out 550 graphs by fue

which the whole procedure was painless really just slight sensations

he planted every graph in a way that would suit excactly how i wanted to look afterwards

it should have cost me more as i had fue also but he wasnt fazed he just wanted me to feel proud and happy at what he had achieved for me and didnt want an extra penny,

summing up a fantastic experienced,surgeon first class by any standard,

will listen ,is constructive,intellegent,and nothing is too much for this surgeon

i am writing this to help any other people out there who are simialer or just want great proffessional

help and guidence at the right price, he is a hiden gem in poland

and the more people know about this hair restoration techician the better as far as i am concerned,

looking at the forums recently all i can see is show me before and afrer i will gladly do that

for anybody that is serious

although you only need to go to his website to see current procedures and they are current,

there are alot of bad hair transplant technicians out there and i have found that out,

i may seem a little biased towards dr saifi its just my expereince with him was life changing

and i hope somebodys elses too,

forget these negative people and comments go for a free consultation or a free call for a chat

you wont be dissappointed i definately wasnt,

but i was definately really nervous going to poland,

but it was the best move i ever made.

hope this helps anyone about dr saifi,

almighty

Hi

Im glad this went well for you.

I would appreciate seeing pictures if you can, as I am booked with Dr Saifi on 1st March after great reports from a coupke of people on this forum.

All I have heard is good reports so I am very confident . However there are so many people on this forum being quite negative even though they have no experience of the Doctor. Im sure they mean well , but just want us to be careful.

Thanks

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Cut the shit and the over long posts and just post pictures if your happy .

Until then people on this forum are always going to be suspicious of " pictureless one-post drop in testomonies" .

This always follows the same old ,same old pattern ..........

newbie looking at a new undiscovered clinic , posts on forum .....

cheap hts with top results .....

regulars are suspicious and ask for pics ....

another newbie posts his uncle / brother / guy at work / pet dog has been to the "new clinic"....

2nd newbie bigs up great results on the dog ....

first newbie tells the world he has booked with the new clinic and is happy ....

no pics are forth comming ....

nobody hears form newbie again ....

pet dog goes to the states for a repair ....

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Hi Richie

Totally understand where you are coming from but I have seen pictures of at least 3 of Dr Saifis patients all of whom are very happy. I am also in regular contact with someone who has just returned from Wroclaw and has given me a very detailed report. So far everything looks excellent , but only time will tell.

By the time I am due to go this person will be at approximately 6 months. SO will hopefully have a good indication. I know this is only a select few but surely if he was that bad it would of made its way to this site by now?

Classic opening line though !!

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

Total 5134 grafts.

Just be careful

Its a mine field out there and really this guy you're in contact with needs to wait 12 months before assessing whether or not his ht was a success and if his expectations are fulfilled .

Moving grafts is one thing , but having skill and artistic ability to create a natural and undetectable hair transplant is another , and getting 100% of the transplanted grafts to grow is down to the skill of the surgeon and his dedicated team of technicians , not just assistants who slice , dice and put into your scalp .

Patients own pictures are more truthful than nicely lit promotional shots from a website , but even then , seeing results after a year in person is the only real way to see and judge how successful a ht is , and seeing before pics and immediatly after surgery pics ( to judge placement of grafts ) should always be done .

I fully understand how cost can sway a decision , in an ideal world I know it shouldn't , but we live in hard times and are always looking for the best deal .

And always remember just because you havn't seen any bad reports doesn't mean there arn't any , I work in a hospital with 7000 staff and I know of four guys with ht's , spotted every one of them because they are poor to a trained eye , two are horrendous plugs and one of the pluggy ones was only done last year , and he's my boss , ugly fucking dolls hair !!!!

One guy just shaves his head now exposing the scar , I approached him , he told me he had it done in london in 2005 , he just shaves it now , given up on hts because his expectations where not met .

The last guy has a tell tale round hairline without any temple points , grey hair , and I can make out two scars on the back of his head , one good ,one bad , I think he's had a fairly good repair job done .

The point I'm trying to make is you may not have seen any bad reports , but you've only seen three good reports , and I've never recognised the four guys at my work on any of the forums I read about hts .

Go with a doc you can trust with lots and lots of patient pics online who hits home runs consistantly , you will only have one chance to get this right .

good luck

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Richie / El Nino

I appreciate your concerns. He may be relatively unknown but how do you become known? By people going to them and documenting about them. There have been a few people on this forum raving about him , although I am only taking a few of them seriously as they have posted on this forum on quite a few occasions. Obviously I will not take note of people who have only posted the once. So im hoping that this person will reply and show me some pics before and immediatley after the op.

I have been given extensive details by someone on this forum who I am in regular contact with. The pictures post op (his own photos and the clinics) look as good as anything I have seen. I know the final result will only tell. I am also in contact with someone who is 7 month post op, who has had great results so far.

Im afraid costs do play a big part when it come to HTs for me and when you see pictures and have spoken to people that have been to them it does give you some indication of what they are like.

Whether this means anything of not , the Docotor in concern (Marwan Saifi) was awarded a Diploma by the IHRS in January . I have also checked this on their website to confirm.

Total 5134 grafts.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, six weeks now since surgery with Dr Saifi and all the grafts have fallen out as expected, just reporting on the scar at this point and I am thrilled with it, all the old plug scars have gone and now, at 6 weeks it is almost undetectable, I will post updated pictures when I begin to see some growth from the grafts

Hi

Really please for you . I'll be in contact soon no doubt !!

Still undecided on FUE OR FUT.

Talk soon

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi all, just a quick update, it's been 7 weeks tomorrow since I've had surgery and I am almost sure I have tiny thin blond hairs growing in the transplanted area, I am sure I didn't have native miniaturized hairs in this area, I have been looking closely at these hairs over the last week and I am now 70% sure these are new hairs, I could be wrong and I can't take a picture of them yet as they are too fine but I will keep you posted, also the scar is tremendous, almost invisible only for it being slightly pink. I know it seems early but some people have started growth around the 7-8 week mark.