Dr. Lupanzula vs Dr. Jean Devroye

slickrick1985

Hello guys,

I reside in the London, plan to go for 3000+ FUE grafts this summer in Belgium.

Based on asking the relevant questions and the response I have received. Including the live consultations, I finally I short-listed to the following below, both have offered the following number of grafts for the exact same price:

Dr. Jean Devroye (3500 grafts)

Dr. Lupanzula (3300 grafts)

But can't make up my mind on who to choose from them. I would be grateful for your help and advice based on your own experience with the Drs. listed above.

Thanks in advance.

If these were my only two choices?

Dr. Lupanzula

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

I disagree. Not that Dr Lupanzula isn't a fine surgeon I'm saying that DeVroye isn't a slouch, I think people sleep on him cause he doesn't post as many pics here and isn't the latest doc to be approved so he's not fresh in peoples minds but he's a coalition surgeon here. It is one thing to be approved here, it's shown you passed the standards of the forum members but coalition is another step up from there and only the top docs make it there. Honestly you are fine in eithers hands just comes down to which one you personally feel more comfortable with after consulting with each but I don't think there is a clear cut choice as both deliver quality results.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...