Dr Villnow 2300 grafts

Guillaume83

These photos are taken seven days post-op. The recovery feels like it's going very well. I experienced some swelling in my face, but the worst of it was gone in about a day. The donor area has hurt a bit, especially while sleeping because I'm laying on it. But that is getting better too, and the area looks like it's healing really well. Most of the scabs have fallen off on the donor area and it is starting to look just like normal again. At the transplanted area I haven't experienced any pain at all or anything like that and as far as I can tell it looks like it's going just the way it's supposed to.

2h6drnc.jpg

2z7r40w.jpg

f39c43.jpg

ibfnma.jpg

2ppznuu.jpg

2h6drnc.jpg

Donor looks good, don't see any major redness. Coming along as it should be, just a long waiting game now. Congrats on getting the work done. Out of curiosity, I read in another forum post that this doctor offers sedation during surgery did you opt to be put to sleep or were you awake during? or was that even an option?

Guill,

Thanks for sharing your experience and photos to date. I'm not familiar with your surgeon but I agree with what others have said so far. The surgical photos look good as do your progress pictures. I encourage you to keep us updated monthly with your progress.

Best wishes

Bill

Here's my pictures two weeks after the operation. The backside doesn't hurt at all anymore, not when I'm sleeping either. The only way I still feel the operation is that the head is itchy from time to time but other than that everything feels just like normal again. So all in all it feels like the healing process has been going excellently.

33a8o3l.jpg

11r5gy0.jpg

2078i06.jpg

2qmf5ah.jpg

28a3u5t.jpg

Three weeks post-op - There's still a little bit of scabbing left. Other than that everything feels good, the itching is now gone too and some tiny hairs of the new hair has showed up which feels really good.

2el6mqe.jpg

r765b5.jpg

2q0t755.jpg

33x7axj.jpg

2jaaut.jpg

Looks really clean and well done.

I believe this doctor had a patient a while ago who had a major BHT transplant that turned out very good.

I've heard good things about this doctor and looks like someone famous (klopps) went to a good reputable doctor for a change instead of an infomercial doctor (Urlacher).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can see the pimple so you got some hairs dying to pop out, the ugliest part of the process is at least half to over half way done so you're on your way. Is your donor region experiencing shock loss, it's looking thinner than your sides or is just the way it's sitting? Happy growing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's this months pictures.

The new hair is now starting to grow more. It's still pretty thin but it's getting better. So now I'm waiting and hoping for it to start getting a little thicker.

hsuq6d.jpg

2vagl13.jpg

jpkm01.jpg

2myumnm.jpg

fjdz6a.jpg

@mathe yeah was pretty straightforward. Washed it after a week. used lotion at first. stopped now

Looking very impressive for what are still very early days. New hairs looking fairly thick too. I am booked in with Dr Villnow in September and your case has me feeling a lot more relaxed about it.

• 4 weeks later...