Dr Ozgur Oztan anyone?

bhatinvolp692

Hi guys,

After much reasearch I'm leaning towards Dr. Ozgur Oztan in Turkey as his results online are quite amazing. Plus he does all the steps by himself and not more than 1000 grafts per day shows that he is a very ethical doctor in my opinion.

But I struggled to find any results/ reviews posted by his patients anywhere else. It confused me a bit. Is anyone that has their procedures done by Dr. Ozgur here? Please let me know your opinions about him?

My alternatives are:

1. Dr. Erdogan: very good results but high graft use.

2. Dr. Keser: price a bit higher but seems very ethical too, manual extraction, not more than 500 grafts per day.

3. Dr. Resul Yaman: 1 euro per graft, seems too good to be true to me. motorised extraction, good results.

Plese let me know guys.

• 1 month later...

I had a surgery in HLC. Ozgur doesnt do all the surgery himself, but he had skilled doctors who work with him about 10 years.

You can see some results here, just click links with "HLC" (russian language, but you can judge "photo-progress") (promotional link removed)

I had a surgery in HLC. Ozgur doesnt do all the surgery himself, but he had skilled doctors who work with him about 10 years.

You can see some results here, just click links with "HLC" (russian language, but you can judge "photo-progress")

Thanks for chiming in.. How did your procedure turn out? Would you recommend this clinic?

I have also been looking at this clinic, as you mentioned its very hard to find many reviews on him or the clinic, I do know there is multiple doctors that perform the surgerys or it seems that way anyway. so wether or not you would have to request a certain dr i dont know. One positive note is I can not find any bad reviews on this clinic, I just wish I could find a few more documented reviews.

Guys,

I am not familiar with this surgeon but this community is always open to learning more about other doctors for potential recommendation.

If anyone has had a hair transplant procedure with this physician, I encourage you to share your experience and photos on this forum.

See also hair transplant surgeons in Turkey that we recommend.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi Bill., I see you recommend Dr Yaman from turkey, im fairly new to this forum but I assume for them to get recommended they have to have quiet a few good reviews across the forum and prove there worth it?

Obviously this is a high profile forum for hairloss in my eyes so this must be the case?

With a recommendation and at 1 euro a graft it may be worth me investigating his work and results further.

It is great to see some are also looking at Dr. Ozgur. I think I will go with him. I managed to find some of his reviews from real patients in the Italian forums. He seems to be quite popular in Italian and German community. Most of the reviews are quite positive.

I had about 2150 grafts in 2 days, 2 sessions per each day. Hlc used stick and place tehnique and manual extraction. No more than 1200 grafts per day.

Right, Ozgur is very popular in Europe: Germany Swiss, Italy etc. Hlc doesnt spend a lot of money on marketing, they consistently have clients for the month ahead.

Also word of mouth works well... So, I recommend this clinic.

Edited by Apollo89

I had about 2150 grafts in 2 days, 2 sessions per each day. Hlc used stick and place tehnique and manual extraction. No more than 1200 grafts per day.

Right, Ozgur is very popular in Europe: Germany Swiss, Italy etc. Hlc doesnt spend a lot of money on marketing, they consistently have clients for the month ahead.

Well Done.

I success Bill at least send an e mail to HLC clinic for considering potential recommendation in the forum.

I am not medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice

Apollo89... did dr ozgur do the procedure himself? Keep us updated would be great to see how it ends up

Apollo89... did dr ozgur do the procedure himself? Keep us updated would be great to see how it ends up

Mayoman, he does himself only complex operations, and if you want only Ozgur's work, it is necessary to agree beforehand. Price may be higher...

Also, Asmed (Koray Erdogan's clinic) works on the same scheme.

Ok, I'll keep you informed.

Mayoman, he does himself only complex operations, and if you want only Ozgur's work, it is necessary to agree beforehand. Price may be higher...

Also, Asmed (Koray Erdogan's clinic) works on the same scheme.

Ok, I'll keep you informed.

So Asmed charges higher than 2.5 euros per graft if Koray does the work himself?

So Asmed charges higher than 2.5 euros per graft if Koray does the work himself?

I dont know. I meant that the clinic is known by the name of chief dr, but most of the operations done by other doctors. And as you can see the quality of these two clinics at a high level.

Very few clinics can say that the chief doctor do ALL the work himself. Most hair transplants last several days and include few sessions per day. So I think it would not be possible to demand that the doctor does all the work. That is why we need to research and find the clinic with best and consistent results.

And also, I think Dr. Ozgur is more involved than Dr. Koray of ASMED, according to some reviews I read. If you want a more extensively involved doctor in Turkey, you would have to go for Dr. Keser. He does only about 500 grafts. So for 3000 grafts case, it would take about 6 days, seems a bit too extreme for me.

When did you have your surgery? How did you get to know about Dr. Ozgur? How would you rate your overall experience with HLC Clinic?

Sorry for many questions but it is hard to find real patients from HLC Clinic.

Ozgur is involved in the process of designing the forthcoming operation and controls the quality of the operation.

When did you have your surgery? How did you get to know about Dr. Ozgur? How would you rate your overall experience with HLC Clinic?

Sorry for many questions but it is hard to find real patients from HLC Clinic.

I had a surgery at february 13-14. In my country there are no qualified clinics, so some guys after bad experiece with local doctors started to looking for qualified doctors. Turkey is convenient for us in terms of location and price. And after positive experiences of my compatriots i decided to do a surgery in HLC.

At the moment I am satisfied with everything and I hope for a good result :)

Ozgur is involved in the process of designing the forthcoming operation and controls the quality of the operation.

I had a surgery at february 13-14. In my country there are no qualified clinics, so some guys after bad experiece with local doctors started to looking for qualified doctors. Turkey is convenient for us in terms of location and price. And after positive experiences of my compatriots i decided to do a surgery in HLC.

At the moment I am satisfied with everything and I hope for a good result :)

May I ask where are you from Apollo89? I wish you the best result.

Hi Apollo,

It would be awesome if you could document your surgery to date in a new thread and update it from time to time. I'm sure many of us (including myself) would be very interested to closely follow your progress. This clinic is currently one of a few I am considering. Cheers

Do you mind sharing the price structure at this clinic?

I am also considering this doctor as well as ASMED clinic. I like how this clinic achieves great results with a less amount of grafts compared to ASMED.

Thanks!