Announcing the New Hair Transplant Network Website

Dear forum member,

Fully responsive websites that are mobile friendly and easy to navigate have become the norm for internet users. Thus, we are excited to announce that we will be launching our newly enhanced, mobile friendly Hair Transplant Network this upcoming weekend. We'd like to invite you to preview the new Hair Transplant Network at rsp.hairtransplantnetwork.com and provide us with your feedback. Your input will help us provide you with the best services and user experience.

The new Hair Transplant Network website will include an exciting new look and many enhanced features. This includes:

* An extensive photo and video library featuring real hair transplant patients and results

* A fully interactive multimedia center

* Detailed information on the world's leading hair transplant surgeons

* Video interviews with leading hair restoration physicians

* The latest news in hair restoration

* A vast information library of hair transplant related information

* An easy to navigate, fully responsive navigation menu

* Newsletter signup

* Links to our Popular Hair Restoration Forum, Patient Websites and Q&A Blog

Please provide any and all feedback after reviewing the new Hair Transplant Network website on this topic or via email at help@hairtransplantnetwork.com.

We look forward to servicing your hair transplant and hair loss related needs for many years to come.

We look forward to receiving your input.

Onwards and Upwards,

Pat, Bill and Dave

Bill, I like it so far. Would the forum be supported in a similar template? It would be nice to be able to post more efficiently through a mobile device. Another suggestion is, to add a component so we can upload photos directly from our mobile devices and view the directory of uploaded files. Most of the time I use mobile devices/tablets, that would help a lot. Through bootstrap, you can make the form fields fit to adjust to all browsers on any device. Sometimes with mobile devices, i have to change to landscape mode to type and even then the message/thread prompt shifts and I cant see what I am typing. It should stay static and adjust accordingly to the browser I am using.

Can you increase the session timeout length too when responding to threads? Sometimes when im writing paragraphs, i get timed out and the text isnt cached so I lose it all. When I log back in, nothing is there.

Just a few suggestions, more to come when i play with it as you tweak the forum. Thanks.

Congrats on the new mobile compatible site Bill.

Still no https for login ?? SSL has been around since 1994 and it's now 2017...

Don't ignore security in the new upgrade is my only nitpick.

Edited by hsrp10

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Sean,

Thanks for the feedback. Very soon we will be working on a fully mobile friendly version of our forum. However, what do you think of the new Hair Transplant Network website?

hrsp10,

Thanks for the suggestion to implement SSL. We are in the process of doing that for the Hair Transplant Network and will eventually have it on the forum also.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 1 month later...

SSL for login (and site-wise overall) seems still not implemented, as seen from Firefox's warning popup when trying to log on to the HRN.

FireFox_HRN.jpg.78402ea8adf9c2fb8c7e0df0638ecdd9.jpg

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)