How much donor area do I have left?

don174

not sure how many u have left but make sure you go to a trusted clinic, not one that will promise you more than is possible. With that said I would go Konior, Shapiro in the sates and if you travel i would look at Bisagna, Maras and Lorenzo. I am really impressed with Lupanzula lately. Please take your time and make the most of your remaining grafts. Like Spanker said, let your HT grow out first before jumping the gun.

You only live once...

A very general rule of thumb is that people have 6k to 8k worth of donor grafts at their disposal, some people have more, but not too much more than the 8k ceiling.

As a pure non scientific guesstimate of your availability I'd refer to that general rule of donor supply.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

Thoughts anyone ?

Maybe consider donor recharging with FUE to maximize the value of your scalp hair; replacing scalp hair in the donor area with another source of hair to minimize the appearance of thinning.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

not sure how many u have left but make sure you go to a trusted clinic, not one that will promise you more than is possible. With that said I would go Konior, Shapiro in the sates and if you travel i would look at Bisagna, Maras and Lorenzo. I am really impressed with Lupanzula lately. Please take your time and make the most of your remaining grafts. Like Spanker said, let your HT grow out first before jumping the gun.

I definitely don't wanna be spending a lot for a 3rd HT , hence looking for something outside of North America at bout 1$/graft . It's important I find someone that can do a good job and confident with my grafter , since I'll prob need to incorporate some beard grafts too.

Donnie, I think your hair looks pretty good.

It looks to me like you just have to fill things up a bit, so my advice is go with a partial scalp and partial bodyhair transplant, and that should finish it.

If I were you I'd go see Dr. Umar and let him do this thing properly