Best NY Based Surgeons

Whoever he is I hope he gets his 500 graft/cm2 dense transplant so he can stop highjacking threads of patient's who need conservative work, and stops pretending he knows more about hair restoration than all of us despite never having had a single procedure or uploading any pics.

Hello hsrp,

I have long appreciated your comments on this forum and on my threads. But this is unbecoming of you. Stop feeding into hate. I do not appreciate that you wish bad on others like myself seeking help here. I am not here to prove myself to you or anyone. I am here to learn not insult.

That said I ask that we all stop the negativity and get back to helping others. That is what this forum is about. I think it is more productive that way.

It's certainly no wonder why the OP never came back to his thread...:(

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

What is your opinion on Doctors Baubac and Erdogan in relation to H&W??

What the heck does that question have to do with the title of this thread? None of those surgeons are New York surgeons. Weren't you going to go with Dr Rahal? Why did you change your mind about him? I think Erdogan and H&W are completely different. Go with Erdogan if you want a mega-session via FUE and go with H&W if you want a megas-session via FUT. Baubac seems like a good fit for you though as he will give you the high density you are chasing.

Weren't you going to go with Dr Rahal? Why did you change your mind about him? I think Erdogan and H&W are completely different. Go with Erdogan if you want a mega-session via FUE and go with H&W if you want a megas-session via FUT. Baubac seems like a good fit for you though as he will give you the high density you are chasing.

Hello, mav23100gunther,

Well I am overseas now and am returning to USA soon. That is why I asked for your opinion since you know more about US based surgeons than myself. I think you mistook me for someone else, I never said I was going to see Rahal.

Erdogan and H&W are good doctors. Baubac is also good but seems a bit controversial based on the fact that he transplants more than 100 grafts/cm2. Too high. Let me know if you know of anyone here who have gone to see Baubac. Would like to know their results.

You mention FUE and FUT. This is what I am confused about. As I said in another thread, I do not know which is better. I read about both approaches. What I am concerned with is follicle survival. Which is better in terms of survival after extraction?

Let me know what you think about that. Good luck.

Milo, why don't you start your own thread and post photos.

Hello KO,

Yes I will be doing that. My old camera is old and outdated with low resolution. Will post as soon as I upgrade my hardware. Appreciate the follow up!

Hello KO,

Yes I will be doing that. My old camera is old and outdated with low resolution. Will post as soon as I upgrade my hardware. Appreciate the follow up!

Hiya Milo! (Hand waiving enthusiastically). Hey man post some pics even with the low resolution camera! Better than nothing. Then we can see how ur fave doc Rahal can fix you up real nice and dense. 242 gr/cm2 is right around the corner buddy!!

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Hiya Milo! (Hand waiving enthusiastically). Hey man post some pics even with the low resolution camera! Better than nothing. Then we can see how ur fave doc Rahal can fix you up real nice and dense. 242 gr/cm2 is right around the corner buddy!!

Hi Ernie,

Appreciate the reply. It is better to expose my ugly head on high res as this would give you and the rest of the guys a better handle of how you could help me.

Wow! Rahal transplants 242 grafts/cm2?? That is not good. You cannot be serious. Hope that was a typo. Thank you for the warning. Never seen that coming.

Thank you Ernie for your help. Will let you know soon about the images! Good luck!

Obviously that was a joke!

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY