Guys Hairloss problem

kumar84

Hi guys my hair loss journey started with a PRP treatment(may2015) till then i was a norwood II immediately after the treatment i lost some native hair. So i asked the doctor he said it is common to loose the weak follicles and u'll see the regrowth in around 6 months.

From then i was drinking hairloss protein shakes and using minoxidil once a day fin 0.5mg(M/W/F) and good caffeine shampoo. It's been over an year but still no luck with my receding hairline.

Hi guys my hair loss journey started with a PRP treatment(may2015) till then i was a norwood II immediately after the treatment i lost some native hair. So i asked the doctor he said it is common to loose the weak follicles and u'll see the regrowth in around 6 months.

From then i was drinking hairloss protein shakes and using minoxidil once a day fin 0.5mg(M/W/F) and good caffeine shampoo. It's been over an year but still no luck with my receding hairline.

With the products and PRP, you are stimulating hair growth (anagen) and strengthening the caliber of your hair, so you may want to include the b vitamins (biotin) too.

As a male, your hairline will naturally recede to some extent as you continue to age.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 3 weeks later...

Try including Vitamin Bs and E. Always make sure that your lifestyle is in check and your diet too. This kind of natural regrowth usually takes 6 mths - 2 yrs.

With the products and PRP, you are stimulating hair growth (anagen) and strengthening the caliber of your hair, so you may want to include the b vitamins (biotin) too.

As a male, your hairline will naturally recede to some extent as you continue to age.

I Take biotin everyday........Ofcourse i agree with the fact that we naturally recede our hairline as we continue to age, but i am regularly taking FIN and minoxidil to stop further damage. Still i dont see any change(in the receding hairline) or regrowth

• 2 weeks later...
I Take biotin everyday........Ofcourse i agree with the fact that we naturally recede our hairline as we continue to age, but i am regularly taking FIN and minoxidil to stop further damage. Still i dont see any change(in the receding hairline) or regrowth

How old are you? I think that your methods of stopping hair loss are good but I suppose that they don't work because of genes and aging, it's sadly but because of that the hair line is receeding and almost nothing can be done with that :( Maybe you should try to consult with your or another doctor again? :confused:

Also it can be a limit in your hair loss, you can just continue your procedures and maybe change your current hairstyle in order to cover the problem and feel more comfortable :rolleyes: I saw many nice ideas for such hair cuts in this nice article for example :o

Personally I'm struggling with the same problem (but it's worse than yours) and I keep the style like on this pic, in such way it really feels better :o

22-Sleek-and-Faded-Modern-Pomp-650x650.jpg

The main purpose of medical treatment for androgenetic alopecia is to slow down the process of baldness. The response is highly variable among the patients. The factors which determine the end results are many. It is also important to know the pattern of baldness in the family members (i.e your father, brothers, maternal and paternal uncles etc). Further the recommended schedule of finasteride is 1mg daily and not 0.5mg (M/W/F). Minoxidil 5% has to be applied twice daily and add certain multivitamins like biotin 10mg and good protein diet. There is also a significant role of smoking which you have not mentioned in your clinical history. PRP is additional to bust the hair growth. It is also important to note that multiple sittings of PRP are required at interval to maintain the hair growth. Laser helmet can be one more option to fight against the hair loss along with above mentioned medications. Regular follow up with your treating physician is equally important to make necessary changes in your medication if required. So my advice is to consult a hair physician again to start the overall treatment in better way.

Edited by jaswalraj1

Online Representative and Patient Advisor for:

Dr. Kapil Dua, AKClinics - Hair Transplant in Delhi, Ludhiana and Bangalore, Chennai - India.

Dr. Kapil Dua, Board of Governor at ISHRS(USA), Board of Governor at AAHRS, President of AHRS India

is a recommended surgeon at Hair Transplant Network.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.