Suggesting my friend to have hair loss treatment

Hello mania1.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the tactics of these phony posts - let's look at Davina's (or Regina...tough to remember your name I guess) - well-constructed story ~

Hi,

I'm regina from Florida USA i've been living In dubai for 2 years. at the beginning i start facing the hair thinning and hair loss . after 4 months i got worried and i start asking around about my hair problem. most of people Told me its the air and water. after 8 months i start searching a proper solution on internet and came here on this forum Women i read some post related to hair loss and read reply and i found a Proper Clinic for Hair loss. i went to this clinic they suggest me a proper treatment and now my hair are just fine as they were in florida.

Either the School system in Florida is terrible or Davina missed her English classes. Or both. The lesson? Apparently you must stay away from the Air and Water in Dubai.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Hair loss treatment can be difficult if you don't know medical history and family history of hair loss. Get multiple hair loss consultations and do actual research for the problem of hair loss and how to treat it.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hello mania1.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the tactics of these phony posts - let's look at Davina's (or Regina...tough to remember your name I guess) - well-constructed story ~

Either the School system in Florida is terrible or Davina missed her English classes. Or both. The lesson? Apparently you must stay away from the Air and Water in Dubai.

BTW my name is Regina j.Schwarzer i'm from Запоріжжя (Zaporizhia) Ukraine ... and i was living in florida with my husband. and i'm sorry if my english bothers you.:mad:

BTW my name is Regina j.Schwarzer i'm from Запоріжжя (Zaporizhia) Ukraine ... and i was living in florida with my husband. and i'm sorry if my english bothers you.:mad:

It's not your English it's your posting. Why did you put a link in it?.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for all its really great source for us :)

I am also sharing some my past Experience with XXX

Oh I see you're back again with yet a different name. Where exactly are you sharing this past experience? On your linked website perhaps?

Go away.