Fue where to go and finance options

Cuba27

Hi all, new to this and was hoping to get a couple of questions answered.

From experience can any recommend a great FUE Surgeon? Preferably in the U.K. Or EU? And also with finance options available?

I'm also more concerned with restoring my hairline on the top and more importantly the sides are the sides possible to restore as I'm finding little photographic evidence.

Many thanks guys

If you wanna take a trip to US. I'd suggest Dr. Mohebi in LA, certainly wouldn't be a boring place to hang. And the offer finance options!

Good luck.

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016

Finasteride daily, since 2014

Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year :)

Hey man! Use the list of recommended surgeons on this site to start narrowing down your top choices and try not to let location/convenience be a deciding factor for you when doing your research. Look at photos, speak to former patients, and try to find patients who have a similar profile to yours (ethnicity, hair type, skin tone, current and projected hair loss, etc.) so that you can get a good idea of how things would go for you. Then set up consultations with your top 3 surgeons and really trust your gut when deciding who to go with.

Also use this forum as a resource, read through lots of threads, and don't be afraid to ask questions. The more informed you are, the better decision you'll make. And take your time! This isn't something you need to rush into. Determine if you're a good candidate, get feedback from users and surgeons, and then go from there.

As for the financing, most places will offer some sort of finance plan through an outside medical/financing group. Personally, I was able to get a better rate through a personal loan with my bank, so I went that route. If you have good credit, you should be able to get a pretty good deal.

Hopefully that's enough information to get the wheels turning and get you started off on the right foot. Reach out to me personally or start a new thread if you have questions that you can't find answers too.

Good luck!

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't agree with "pkipling" more. Great advice sir. Just make sure you do your homework on this website and ask the doctor you choose many questions. It's very important that you are totally comfortable with your doctor because you are starting a long relationship with this doctor and his/her clinic. If you're going to invest a lot of money, be willing to jump on a plane and travel to the doctor you're most comfortable with. Best of luck to you. You have a lot to look forward to. Keep us posted here on the HT network.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

From my own experience and research I find Belgium THE top country in Europe for FUE hair transplants.

Belgium offers top Docs like Feriduni, Bisanga, De Reys and last but not least Prohairclinic (where I had my treatment).

IMHO no other country has so many great surgeons.

• 1 month later...

If you have any plan to visit India than I can suggest a best hair transplant surgeon in India (Dr Kapil Dua from AK Clinics) also they have option for finance for your hair transplant surgery.

you can check here : https://akclinics.org/hair-transplant-on-emi/

Online Representative and Patient Advisor for:

Dr. Kapil Dua, AKClinics - Hair Transplant in Delhi, Ludhiana and Bangalore, Chennai - India.

Dr. Kapil Dua, Board of Governor at ISHRS(USA), Board of Governor at AAHRS, President of AHRS India

is a recommended surgeon at Hair Transplant Network.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.