Long hair fue

sisso

There are clinics such as ASMED in Turkey that do it and a few surgeons in the US that do non-shaven recipient area FUE. It will cost you more in most cases.

If it's your first HT you should be a good candidate, but if you are transplanting into existing native hair (especially if it's miniaturized) you would do yourself a favor and at least buzz down if not shaving to avoid shockloss.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

There are clinics such as ASMED in Turkey that do it and a few surgeons in the US that do non-shaven recipient area FUE. It will cost you more in most cases.

If it's your first HT you should be a good candidate, but if you are transplanting into existing native hair (especially if it's miniaturized) you would do yourself a favor and at least buzz down if not shaving to avoid shockloss.

Yes it's my first time, the transplant is only in the hairline, is it good for me long fue?

I have no idea as I don't see any pics or detailed information from you.

All I can say is that some clinics do perform long hair FUE or non-shaven fue, but it might increase the risk for shock loss - meaning you could lose your native hair - if not performed right.

I think if you are a celebrity or in a position where you could lose your job or income from being found out then only in that case it's a good idea.

Otherwise at least try for partial shaving or buzz cut in the transplanted area.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

I have no idea as I don't see any pics or detailed information from you.

All I can say is that some clinics do perform long hair FUE or non-shaven fue, but it might increase the risk for shock loss - meaning you could lose your native hair - if not performed right.

I think if you are a celebrity or in a position where you could lose your job or income from being found out then only in that case it's a good idea.

Otherwise at least try for partial shaving or buzz cut in the transplanted area.

Shock loss the hair regrow?

Shock loss is nearly certain in all surgeries but its nothing to worry about. After a dormancy phase of 3-5 months you will see the new hairs growing nicely. After my first surgery I was seeing growth after 3 months. The growth rate was a bit slower after my second surgery. Cut your hair short for a while so folks at your workplace get used to the new look. Then schedule your FUE, take a short break from work after surgery if you can and then return to work. Most people won't even notice.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Shock loss is nearly certain in all surgeries but its nothing to worry about. After a dormancy phase of 3-5 months you will see the new hairs growing nicely. After my first surgery I was seeing growth after 3 months. The growth rate was a bit slower after my second surgery. Cut your hair short for a while so folks at your workplace get used to the new look. Then schedule your FUE, take a short break from work after surgery if you can and then return to work. Most people won't even notice.

Shockloss is only in the transplant area?

• 3 weeks later...

If you're getting a small section, easy to get to, seems fine. But I'd go for every advantage you can score.. I was aiming for over 2k grafts and hit 2200. Even though my Doc was the best something tells me wouldn't of as a stellar job if it wasn't shaved.

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016

Finasteride daily, since 2014

Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year :)