Looking for good FUE clinic in Turkey

Shirgawi

I've been contributing here for over 2 years, you've posted on near enough every thread every YouTube video also banned from other forums for being so insulting, you've been here a couple of months and done nothing but slate people and argue with near enough every negative comment you have received, probably because your so insecure went bald so young and now probably have no grafts left if your transplant at 22 doesn't grow so I get your an angry man, but stress will make your hair fall out it's nit a myth

Again it's not racism it's an example of the people working in pop up fue clinics, Its not in anyway discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race. No mention of him calling me a mental midget? An insult directed at me but I suppose that's acceptable

Sure, typical approach of all "new racists" popping up: Using racsist language and stereotypes and when called about it, then it is only a misinterpretation or a misunderstanding.

Are you really going to tell us, that in the good clinics in turkey you have personally met "goat hurder or sheep shearer" who do the work? Even in the bad clinics this is unlikely, as there are not many goat hurders and sheep shearer in the cities like Istanbul or Ankara. In the end it is very symple: You used a racist stereotype (for people coming from that area of the world) to make a point about the qualitity of the clinic. JeanLuc rightly called you out for that.

And no, I do not care about your personal beef with JeanLuc, as I do not like you either.

Again the word goat hurder and sheep shearer are not racist, it was a mere example or the type of characters that have been found in these clinics, and FYI I couldn't care if you like me I don't need friends, I'm here to give advice, how's your bald spot coming along?

Again the word goat hurder and sheep shearer are not racist, it was a mere example or the type of characters that have been found in these clinics, and FYI I couldn't care if you like me I don't need friends, I'm here to give advice, how's your bald spot coming along?

If enough people interpret your words as racist maybe it's time to accept that they may be racist than simply insisting otherwise. Whether your intention was to be racist or not they did come across as racist. You could have made your point about underqualified techs in some of these mills (which would have been valid) without resorting to ugly stereotypes. It's not just the message but how it gets delivered that is important. See even in this last post to gas, instead of just owning it or apologizing or explaining what you tried to say and leaving it there you escalated it with another shot and once you escalate, the rest of the message gets lost. This is the 2nd time you've made a snide remark about some guys hairloss that I've called you out on, if you're here to help then don't take pot shots at guys going thru hair loss.

… example of the type of characters that have been found in these clinics…

Wow, do you actually read what you write? “Type of characters like goat hurder and sheep shearer”? What is next? A rant about the characters in Jewish led clinics or about those Dr. with African heritage? Seriously, stop it immediately.

I'm here to give advice, how's your bald spot coming along?

Again, your ugly personality is coming out! How are nasty comments about hairloss (in a hairloss forum!) helping anyone? By the way, you obviously have mixed me up with someone, as I do not have a bald stop.

Summary: Please, go away. No one needs your “help”.

P.S. Thank you mikeyhwk