Dr.Rahal 4000 graft FUT is booked DEC 2016

wantingmore

Wantingmore,

Has anyone chimed in on your post from 4/18? Have you seen any difference since then? I know it's less than two weeks since that post. Have you asked the Dr what his thoughts are?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Guy's I'm really sorry I did a horrible job of updating this thread and my progress/results. After I posted my concerned rant about not seeing any results at the 4 month mark about two weeks later I could start to see some things happening. Then by the 5 month mark I realized I no longer needed to wear a hat that 30 day period a lot happened. At 6 months it was night and day from where it was just 6-8 weeks prior when there was next to nothing that had happened. So hopefully anyone that maybe isn't having any growth at the 3.5-4 month mark that is worried might see this and realize it is still early as everyone told me, because my results ended up turning out excellent in my opinion. I'm super happy that I had the procedure done.

I also should apologize to the Rahal clinic for leaving this thread in a negative state for such a long time when shortly after the post was made things started to really take shape!

One thing I will say again is Dr. Rahal staff is the best of the best I had reached out to them at multiple stages throughout the last year and their level of service and care is truly world class. Also if you refer to my earlier posts about my experience at the clinic they are incredible. Dr. Rahal's work speaks for itself he is the hairline king!!! But I also wanted to speak to Dr. Rahal's demeanour or personality he truly is someone who cares about his patients and is clearly doing it for the right reasons and after experiencing that combined with his world class work and world class staff I honestly can't say enough good things about them and would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much for everything!

So attached is some pictures at the before post op, 4 month mark, 5 month, 6 month dry & wet, 9 month & 12.5-13 month mark front & both sides. Let me know what you guy's think. Thanks to everyone on these forums for if it weren't for this site I would have never found Dr. Rahal in the first place!

5b32f98cc3f8c_ScreenShot2018-02-20at11_20_11PM.jpg.e6a254dcf8df4f9dcbe177b2ced54f0b.jpg

IMG_0314.thumb.jpg.6ef8fb5796a348312b0ffa729e0610b7.jpg

IMG_0653.thumb.jpg.468090e3ba33edd325ae405eb1bb37a5.jpg

IMG_0663.thumb.jpg.c587aa8147001b2f711360fef3677162.jpg

Good to see you back! I didn't see your thread originally, but I would have reassured you that 4 months is very early. Obviously you've found that out for yourself now. Your hair is looking great and I'm pleased it worked out for you.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I can't figure out how to change the original heading of the thread but it ended up being 2604 grafts not 4000. It was supposed to be 4000 when I had it all booked in with online consultation but Dr. Rahal had said after seeing in person that my native hair in the middle there was still to much left where it was risky to add more due to shockloss there so we decided to just do the frontal third or so. There is pictures of right after the surgery on this thread with the hair count breakdown but it ended up being 2604 Grafts.