FUE - Growth before the shed

Wdwhufc

Guys

Ok so i've had my FUE transplant

Was just wondering. My new hair that grows before the usual shed/shockloss,is this then actually what it'll look like when it starts to grow, after the shed, in 9-12 months time?

I'm just trying to get an idea

Am i effectively seeing the actual full and end result for a short while, before it sheds? or does some of the transplanted hair actually not grow/nothing happens?

Am i making sense?

Cheers

I believe the question was:

Am i effectively seeing the actual full and end result for a short while, before it sheds? or does some of the transplanted hair actually not grow/nothing happens?

And the answers are:

YES, you are seeing 100% of the planted grafts that you *hope* will grow for a short while. You will probably end up with 90% to 95% (thank you Dr. B) or even less / on average.

And YES, some of the transplanted grafts will shed and disappear into your skull forever. Or maybe not.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

I believe the question was:

And the answers are:

YES, you are seeing 100% of the planted grafts that you *hope* will grow for a short while. You will probably end up with 90% to 95% (thank you Dr. B) or even less / on average.

And YES, some of the transplanted grafts will shed and disappear into your skull forever. Or maybe not.

Ok cheers. That is quite different from the other reply though

Im basically 2 1/2 weeks past now, have seen growth, and wondering if thats basically 'IT'

I'll post up at a pic this Friday anyway as that'll be 3 weeks since the op (and im expecting to start shedding by then or shortly after) .

Cheers

Ok cheers. That is quite different from the other reply though

Actually, my reply is more on point - it is a given that you will shed, so I answered your concern about what you are visibly seeing at this point.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Your transplanted hairs will shed (in most all cases). They may even look like they've grow a bit before shedding. They will fall out and lie dormant for 3-4 months before a new cycle of grow begins. Some hairs may pop at 3 months while others may surface in 4-5 months. Just be patient. You will also experience pimples along the way. This is quite normal and occur when the new hairs are trying to break the surface. You have lots to look forward to. Hang in there and happy growing in 2017.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.