Ultrasound dermal scanner in hair transplant industry

Hi

I read about a tool which i believe can be so useful in hair transplant

This tool is dermal scanner (episcan)? this tool use ultrasound to scan the skin and give a virtual picture on the area

it can examin all skin layers including hair and can provide analysis about the skin, hair and nail

Also it is useful for scars, wounds to give better dignose and treatment

In general it is a virtual biopsy but for the whole body

Now, when i read about it, i thought, this tool can check my scalp to estimate the damages that happen after my surgery and also to know the depth of the transplant hairs and the sizes of the scars, ridging under the skin.

Also it can gives a better idea before hair transplant surgery to measure the correct depth of the natural hair and to know the hair follicles status active, inactive, dead

This tool should be used in the hair transplant industry

Here a pic of what it can provide

IMG_8386.jpg.fcc005d6058d8748c35798fcebc9fc66.jpg

SO, what good would this scanner do you now? How would it improve your situation?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I want to dignose what is happening under my skin

The skin is always red and painful from time to time, some areas became lower from others and give tight feeling

The skin is always look dirty, the hairline has permenant pinkish swallow and i cannot go outdoor without feelling burning sensation, it is always like i made the surgery yesterday

All of my research is to find a way to treat this curse, and that start from proper dignose at least to understand what is happening inside and how can be treated

I want my scalp to become smooth again