4K Video, 3210 FUSS Grafts with PRP/ACell @ Two Years

This patient is in his mid 30’s and had extensive hair loss in a diffused NW5A pattern. We performed FUSS of 3,210 follicular units along with PRP/ACell. He is shown at two years post-op with one reference photo showing his result at one year as well.

He decided not to take any medication despite Dr. Cooley's recommendation. He understands that further loss will require more transplants, although we are hoping that periodic PRP treatments will help maintain his existing hair.

Don't forget that if you have a 4K capable TV or monitor you can view the following video in ultra high definition to see the highest possible detail.

hair-transplant-north-carolina-fuss-prp-acell-3210-1.jpg

hair-transplant-north-carolina-fuss-prp-acell-3210-2.jpg

hair-transplant-north-carolina-fuss-prp-acell-3210-3.jpg

hair-transplant-north-carolina-fuss-prp-acell-3210-4.jpg

hair-transplant-north-carolina-fuss-prp-acell-3210-5.jpg

I represent Dr. Jerry Cooley online. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Dr. Cooley. I am not a doctor.

Learn more about Jerry Cooley MD and Hair Center in Charlotte, NC

For complimentary consultations with one of the leading hair transplant doctors worldwide please contact us here.

Hair Transplant Consultation With Jerry Cooley MD at HairCenter.com

PRP with Acell helps to rejuvenate existing native hair. It is like icing on the cake, the growth cycles are the same for a transplant or native hair so while his transplant was growing in his native hair was rejuvenating! The idea of "necessary" is a relative thing. The transplant moves hair but does nothing to enhance the miniaturizing native hair. This is a win win situation!

Ailene Russell, NCMA

Clinical Supervisor for Dr. Jerry Cooley

Carolina Dermatology Haircenter

Charlotte, NC

Bald36,

What would the result be without PRP?

A more accurate question would be, what would the result be like without medical treatment? This is because using PRP, in this case, acts like finasteride in that it reverses the miniaturization process, as Ailene said. The result would still be fantastic without PRP but the native hairs have thickened so of course it enhances the overall transformation.

I represent Dr. Jerry Cooley online. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Dr. Cooley. I am not a doctor.

Learn more about Jerry Cooley MD and Hair Center in Charlotte, NC

For complimentary consultations with one of the leading hair transplant doctors worldwide please contact us here.

Hair Transplant Consultation With Jerry Cooley MD at HairCenter.com