Newbie here

Nathd91

Hi guys

Long time lurker, first time joining...

Well I'm finally taking the plunge and getting FUE done by Dr. Yaman in January, looking forward to actually having a decent hairline for once in my life!

For years I've been stressing about my hair, some might say it's not too bad but in my mind it is haha.

Current regime:-

Minoxidil foam (regaine)

Nizoral shampoo

Propecia (although I keep forgetting to buy and haven't in 2 months)

I've had a massive struggle trying to find an actual surgeon who I feel I can trust, I considering civas Ekrem too...

Anyway here is my hairs current state.. an dr. Yaman's team have put a line on the picture, they recommend 2750 grafts which I think is quite a lot, but who knows the state of my hair when it's shaved!

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

My advice is to be conservative with the lowering the hairline. You seem to be under 30, which means you might lose more hair on top. You rather keep the height of the center hairline and bring down only the temple corners. I would look up Tom Hardys high hairline. Or look up recent photos of soccer player Shinji Okazaki.

• 2 weeks later...
Mania,

Thanks for responding to this topic however, someone reported this topic because you are adding promotional links into the post. Please refrain from adding third party, promotional links which are prohibited.

I keep telling you guys - 170 posts of nothing constructive all for the occasional Dubai link.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

If you are worried about your hairloss, it is hard to believe that you have forgot to buy propecia for 2 months. If I was worried, I would be taking it daily. You have a great head of hair and you are young. My advice would be to not lower your hairline at all and add density to what you have. Your curent hairline looks fine but just has a small area that could use some density. I agree that what you are suggesting is way too many grafts. Be conservative and you will thank yourself down the road.

Get back on fin asap obviously. And looking at your head-on shot, via your reflection in the mirror, I would NOT lower your hairline at all, just straighten / strengthen existing hairline back to its original shape prior to any hairloss by bringing temples down. 2000 gr max to do that imho

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Hey man, I hope these people are trustworthy because that seems like way too many grafts. I'd consider researching a few more Doctors on this forum and going in for follow up opinions. Best of luck!

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016

Finasteride daily, since 2014

Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year :)

Hey guys, you are all completely right.. I don't want to lower my hairline I just want to strengthen it! I have consulted with many doctors now and believe 1800-2000 is correct.

Here is who I have consulted with and their recommendation:

Dr. Cinik - 4000grafts - €1990

Dr. Karadeniz- 2000grafts - €2400

Dr. Demirsoy - 1600grafts - €2500

Dr. Yaman - 2750grafts - €2750

Dr. Doganay - 1800grafts - €3600

Dr. Civas - 2500grafts - €3750

Dr. De Reys - 1800grafts - €5100

Dr. Keser - 1500grafts - €5250

Dr. Ozgur - 1800grafts - €5400

Dr. Erdogan - 2600grafts - €6500

Id like to have gone with dr dermisoy but unfortunately he will not now for some reason!