How to fix ridging?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/22/2020 at 2:13 AM, Sean said:

Any update?

Any doctor on this forum deal with ridging and how they remedied it?  Resection or injections?  How did the repair look afterwards?  

It just went away on it’s on after a few years. I think doing head massages daily might help. I only have slight riding now but not too noticeable compared to before.

Edited by zyzz

4 hours ago, zyzz said:

It just went away on it’s on after a few years. I think doing head massages daily might help. I only have slight riding now but not too noticeable compared to before.

That’s good to know.  Glad it subsided for you a bit.  Its been few years and i still have it.  Didnt realize that massaging may help.  I still need to get the area repaired though to add more natural hairline and some density.  At the moment, there is a hairline that wreaks hair transplant and unnaturalness. I am hoping there are ways to reduce it and still get a proper repair in the hands of an ethical surgeon.  One who Is focused on patient health And well being more.  You learn a lot and see how folks work when they do damage to you.  

thanks for the feedback

• Administrators

Can you post before and afters?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.