Anything New to the World of Hair Restoration?

I think there is some reason to be a bit more optimistic than that myself Spanker.

Now there are some giant cosmetic/pharmaceutical company's taking an interest in the next generation of treatments I think the odd's are good that much improved methods will be available in the next 5 years or so.

Riken/Organ/Tsiju & Loreal have large funding at their disposal and this is the first time ever that serious company's with heavy hitter capacity have taken an interest in this field.

Agree, both methods will still require a surgeon to do implanting however. I'm quite surprised that Loreal's 3d printer idea hasn't had any discussion of substance on this thread.

Replicel reads as the ideal treatment (injection of dermal sheath cup cells to repopulate the dermal papilla) but that company is run on a shoestring and nobody really knows for sure what Sheisedo's expectations of this product are.

Overall I think there is real hope on the horizon now with Riken/Organ/Tsiju & Loreal.

I hope you're right. Loreal has been taking a swing for years in one fashion or another. Replicell has been at it for years, and if they had anything super promising, would have backers by now. Tsiju, as far as I know, which I dont know much, is probably the best bet, but I'm getting old (as far as being in the hair game for a while) and jaded with unfulfilled hope.

I would like for you to be right. I'll buy you a steak whwb there is a serious break through thats available to you and I.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.