What do/can you do for the month you take off after HT?

So i plan to have an FUT in the coming months. Taking a month off, I want to plan a vacation in conjunction. I plan to just relax for the first 10 days or so, until i remove the sutures. But after that I would like to do something, preferably travel some where. Obviously I want to protect my investment as much as possible and will keep it covered from the sun. But am I not allowed to do any physical activity at all? Like if i wanted to go snow boarding, hiking, site seeing, go to disney world or on a cruise or something. There would probably a good deal of sweating, i wouldnt be actually exercising but would that necessarily cause harm or affect the results? Id rather not waist my vacation time by sitting in the house if possible.

Dr Bisanga advised me to stay off my bike for 2 months.

I like to do at least 60 miles a week to keep fit but he said no increase of blood pressure, heart rate through exercise.

Im going to play it safe, anyway its getting cold now !!

wow. 2 months is a long time. I doubt id be able to stop working out for that long, 60 miles is also a lot a week. Anyone know what the main difference is between regular exercise and weightlifting. Like why do they tell you to wait longer before lifting weights then say running. I know for FUT part of it is the scar, but grafts/recipient wise, whats the difference?

I've been told for FUE its about 2 weeks only light exercise and from 3 weeks pick up your regular routine. FUT takes much longer indeed because of the scar. You can ask the doctors on realself for a conclusive answer