Rusul Yaman direct patients not posted by clinic !!!!!

darren smith

Darren,

Where are you seeing these bad reviews? Dr. Yaman has been prescreened and approved for recommendation by this community. The overall community has been pretty impressed by him and everything I've seen from him has been top notch. I would be interested in hearing about where you are seeing these bad reviews.

Best wishes,

Bill

Dr yaman is a great dr I had my transplant with him 4 and a half months ago really impressed by dr yaman and his team and I'm so happy with my early growth

First pic is straight after surgery and second at 4 months

IMG_0965.thumb.jpg.02419a022a7a146a0b8050bd0515ff1a.jpg

IMG_2346.thumb.jpg.4898a9d011ce454d9a1688a39d48503b.jpg

Darren,

Where are you seeing these bad reviews? Dr. Yaman has been prescreened and approved for recommendation by this community. The overall community has been pretty impressed by him and everything I've seen from him has been top notch. I would be interested in hearing about where you are seeing these bad reviews.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi bill thanks for reply ,some of them are on here but i agree work looks good but lately research in and come across a few

Hi I'm considering this dr heard good but recently see some bad reviews, all good ones are by clinic only I need to see some real direct patients results and experiences , please guys cheers

I haven't seen any bad reviews which actually have pictures posted to back up negative claims..However, like you I would really like to see some more results posted from the community.

• 1 month later...

Really pleased with the growth I hv had so far and there is a lot more to come my self confidence as dramatically gone up and everybody keeps telling me how young I look compared to before so happy tht a chose dr yaman for my procedure

IMG_2555.thumb.jpg.9588826c88211d2676f24be03f8f2087.jpg

Id also bear in mind that Dr Yaman is relatively new to this community so not many members may have had work done by him that have had 12 months plus results. Ill post a before and after but im wary of anyone identifying me so might not leave them on long

Hi bill thanks for reply ,some of them are on here but i agree work looks good but lately research in and come across a few

Also, I haven't seen any 12month good result from patient yet. not from clinic. but Bill always very keen on him I found. and I wonder why.

• 2 months later...
Really pleased with the growth I hv had so far and there is a lot more to come my self confidence as dramatically gone up and everybody keeps telling me how young I look compared to before so happy tht a chose dr yaman for my procedure

looking good, how did the whole thing go, any update on ur results ?

Unicio

If you wonder why I'm "keen" on Dr. Yaman it's because he was prescreened and recommended by this community. To see our transparent process for recommending Dr. Yaman, view "The Potential Recommendation of Dr. Yaman on the Hair Transplant Network".

To see how we recommend hair transplant surgeons, view our selection criteria.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi I'm considering this dr heard good but recently see some bad reviews, all good ones are by clinic only I need to see some real direct patients results and experiences , please guys cheers

Hi Darren, could you PM me the links to these bad reviews as this is a doctor I am considering and have only read positive reviews so far