Water drops on my recipient area 2 hours after my hair transplant

Hello everyone,

I just finished my hair transplant 2 hours ago. I know this sounds stupid but some drops of water from the shower (don't ask why I was inside) fell on the recipient area. A couple drops and not much, no pressure also.

I will of course be seeing the doctor tomorrow and will tell him about it but would like your opinions as well. Is it fine or is there a possibility the the grafts are damaged? I did not touch my recipient area and let the drops dry out by themselves as they were not too many.

Awaiting your replies :)

this isn't going to be the first question that you'll have that'll feel stupid to you but any of us who have had a transplant had some version of the same questions, totally normal to feel the paranoia lol. it's a stressful time but as others have said you're good. Congrats on getting it done!

Help the wind blew gently on my head after my transplant!!! hahaha Yeah.....you'll be fine.

I thought most doctors recommend spraying the recipient area every hour for the first few days anyways? Mine did and it really helped with the healing/scabbing.

It's understandable to worry about anything and everything affecting your grafts immediately post ht, but as others have said, a few drops of water aren't going to do any harm at all.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.