HT #2-dr Paul coterill in Toronto

don174

• 4 weeks later...

So Iam just 4 days shy of 4 months. My frontal third still pretty sparse. Still can't decide if shock loss or loss of native . Still undecided bout outcome. Realize on 4 months.by 6-8 my first looked good. Let's see what 6 months turns out. Here's top view and frontal combed.

Thoughts appreciated

IMG_2583.thumb.JPG.eed1cd05c20a54de115128eb5cd62974.JPG

My tiny bit of shock loss took a full 8 to 9 months to completely grow back.

I know its hard, but you have to be patient.

EDIT: my shock loss was right around the area where the FUT was sliced. Not much you can do about that

• 1 month later...

Not sure id trust some guy claiming cloning already.My last HT I had the biggest change btwn 6-8 months , so hopefully nxt 3 get better.I only have bout 2k scalp grafts left , which Iam saving for improving frontal area , so my mid- crown needs to wrk out or Iam gonna be ???.

• Administrators

How is this not good progress? At 5 months this is impressive, especially considering the crown takes a lot longer to grow than anywhere else. Comparison from 3 months to 5 months I see definite solid growth.

mRwzxC2.jpg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thanx for the encouraging words HTsoon. Hope things continue to come together over the next few months . Seeing my dr in April at 6 month mark so let's see what he thinks too

• 5 weeks later...
6 months top view . Still looks thin . Thoughts ?

Any other thoughts? How much more thickening can I expect ?

It's getting thicker every month... should keep thickening.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey don174,

I just came across both of your HT threads. You had some tough luck with Seagar, so l really hope HT #2 with Cotterill works out for you.

You said that you met with the rep at H&W and Rahal. What didn't you like about your meetings with them? Did you get a chance to meet the doctors in person before ruling out their clinics?