Civas vs Keser vs Erdogan - best in Turkey

dingdong1

Hi, I am sure this question has been asked many times, but i would like to ask it once more.

I am a Norwood 5 and would like to go to Turkey for a FUE hair transplant. Who would be the best? I have uploaded my photos.

On the forum, they say Keser is good, but there is not much out there on him.

Erdogan, have quoted me a high graft amount of 5000 and that to in one go.

While Civas also looks good and seems to be a Fellow of the IHSRS and the only Fellow in Turkey. He also seems to achieve great results with lower grafts.

What I want is the best results as well as do i need 2 sessions or one?

And i also want to cover the crown and not look like as i did when i first started thinning.

thank you

IMG_1361.JPG.08036e13de86c88c41dbd53ee619dca3.JPG

IMG_1360.JPG.bc876beaff0b4cbbd549db323a67b598.JPG

IMG_1222.thumb.JPG.d2912434458f6081946a181d5d3d4b4a.JPG

Edited by dingdong1

I have heard that having very large sessions can negatively impact the results.....lower yield, more trauma to the scalp so also possibly increased risk of shockloss (I am no expert and haven't had a large session, this is just my opinion).....I have had 5553 grafts from Dr. Lorenzo but did that in two sessions 11 months apart....

Dr. Civas performed 3400 grafts for me in one 8 hour session. I greatly enjoyed the experience and have terrific results after only 7 months. His team's teamwork is just amazing to watch. The same team has performed over 3500 hair transplants together so they work together like clockwork. You can see my results here: