How many grafts from hairline to mid scalp

You should at least consider strip with that type of loss. You're not really in a position to be playing roulette with FUE (with regards to the superficial impact and future planning).

I agree with that. You are a class six and can't afford to lose any grafts. I would consult with several doctors and compare what they say.

I attend to agree that being you need to move a lot of hair FUT would probably be the best way to go.

concentrate on zone 1,2 & 3 depending on your hair caliber, I would take a guess & say between 3 & 4k Grafts.

If you went with FUE you may run the risk of depletion of your donor for even your conservative goals.

My advice would speak with some of the recommended doctors here & especially the doctors who is expert's in both surgeries, so they can give you there unbiased professional advice.

Good luck.

Thank you so much for the insight. In all honesty, I have a surgery scheduled soon with a site recommended FUE doc planning on 2500 grafts to cover the hairline to mid scalp. I am and was worried that this may lead to an underwhelming outcome. Is there a way that this approach could lead to a very acceptable cosmetic result keeping in mind a conservative hairline? or should I just consider FUT 4k-5k session?

Thanks.