Rogain - foam vs liquid

Megatron

That said, a few have reported aggressive shedding with the foam, moreso than the liquid

I can confirm this. I switched from liquid to foam 3 years ago and almost immediatley I noticed a ton of shedding that never grew back. However I havent noticed any loss since.

Originally posted by dakota3:
That said, a few have reported aggressive shedding with the foam, moreso than the liquid

I can confirm this. I switched from liquid to foam 3 years ago and almost immediatley I noticed a ton of shedding that never grew back. However I havent noticed any loss since.

It is good to know that you have not noticed any loss, as there are so many people I know had gone through some problems. Please just let me know from where you get this so, that I can let my friends to know about this.

It is good to know that you have not noticed any loss, as there are so many people I know had gone through some problems. Please just let me know from where you get this so, that I can let my friends to know about this.

Lol Namratasnv,

It's strange you would recommend it to your friends given the fact you know so many people that have experienced problems with it; could you not just ask your other friends where they got it from? Maybe you could even offer it on your site ;-).

This happened to me also, have no idea what the mechanism is/was - but it still pisses me off.

Originally posted by dakota3:

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE