Healing of red scalp

I am now one month after a hair transplant. My scalp is still pink and healing. What can i put on it that will heal it without the possibility of damaging grafts? I have a bottle of aloe vera gel that i am debating using. Thanks to all who take the time to respond. I apply all the feedback I get and follow recommendations, so thank you!

I am now one month after a hair transplant. My scalp is still pink and healing. What can i put on it that will heal it without the possibility of damaging grafts? I have a bottle of aloe vera gel that i am debating using. Thanks to all who take the time to respond. I apply all the feedback I get and follow recommendations, so thank you!

Simple answer is you should follow what your physician recommended. As for my own experience, I used aloe vera gel and sprayed saline solution.

If you are fair haired and fair skinned, your redness will likely be more severe and persist longer. That having been said, it should fade eventually but I am not sure anything other than time will really do much. Some HT surgeons give a short course of steroids after surgery, which may help.