hair cubed safe?

• 2 weeks later...

Don't use it anywhere near a naked flame it'll go up like a bomb!

It's mostly gas, so those won't do you any harm, but to be honest if you want to try a spray Haircubed is 4x more expensive than Prothik or some of the others, I'd give one of them a go as Haircubed looks like a rip-off.

Personally I think no sprays work well, but you're more than welcome to try!

I have used both Hair cubed and ProThik. Prothik is a poor imitation of HairCubed. I have been using hairCubed for some time now and my head has not exploded. I am quite satisfied with the product, and have not had any negative side affects. Hair cubed is like masscera for the hair if women put it on their eyelashes next to the eyes I see no harm on spraying it on my hair.

Good Luck,

Heather

Hahaha you've gotta love the first time posts!!

I have 3 new cans of hair cubed along with their BS hair spray. Been sitting there since early last year. If ANYONE wants them you can have them for FREE!! Just pay thr shipping and handling. I used one of the cans only 2 times. The stuff is pure garbage. Felt stupid for falling for it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Several years ago I had a hair transplant done by "hair restoration group", I have to say that Hair cubed is what my doctor recommended, the reason is that all the other products like toppik, fullmore, nanogen, organin and basically all of them contain Aluminum, and the only product that keep you from not losing hair is haircubed.

If you ever use products for hair loss make sure it is not contain Aluminum. And as far as hair cubed, yes, the pores are not clogged by the aluminum which causes hair loss.

icon_smile.gif

• 3 years later...

I received Hair Cubed as a gift for my birthday.... At first I thought it was a gag gift and I was offended, but once my friend who gave me the gift told me the price, I knew it was not a joke! Now that I’ve used it a few times, I can happily say that it is more than worth the price. This is the real deal! It gives me thicker hair and covers whatever bald spots I’ve accumulated over the years. I’ve never felt more confident or looked this good. Now I don’t have to be embarrassed by my hair and cover it with a hat anymore!