new hair transplant pics density

Hi, the following are pictures 6 days after my second hair transplant. I would like to get some opinions on what you guys think about the density of the newly transplanted hair.

I had both the front and back done.

Do you guys think my result will be full and thick or is the density to far apart?

Please note: All these pics are 6 days after the hair transplant I just had done.

kpjMFLv.jpg

NuMfUvp.jpgNlXaUTT.jpghxDfzNw.jpg

hxDfzNwNlXaUTTNuMfUvpkpjMFLv

Yes, you will.still have a thinning look. This is not a dense pack and doesnt look particularly impressive.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Okay this is totally guess work but say you had 300 grafts front which could be doable maybe but the crown at 2k hmmmm thats hard to work out given grafts look spaced apart. ...again. I could be wrong & dont mean to worry you in anyway, its just my opinion & I'm no doctor just a regular john doe.

Many others can chime in & see what they have to say.

Okay this is totally guess work but say you had 300 grafts front which could be doable maybe but the crown at 2k hmmmm thats hard to work out given grafts look spaced apart. ...again. I could be wrong & dont mean to worry you in anyway, its just my opinion & I'm no doctor just a regular john doe.

Thanks for your feedback ontop. I'm going to have to have a talk with my doctor tomorrow. I would appreciate some more opinions especially from doctors.

With 2300 grafts covering a large area front and crown, the result won't be super-dense, but you'll see improvement in coverage.

How many grafts did you have in your first procedure?

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

With 2300 grafts covering a large area front and crown, the result won't be super-dense, but you'll see improvement in coverage.

How many grafts did you have in your first procedure?

I'm not too sure about my first procedure it was about 6 years ago, but i think it was around the same amount.

Btw does this look like 2300 grafts to you?

Hi Ontop, I just spoke to my doctor and the total number of grafts is 1780, I thought my doctor put 2300 because before the procedure the doctor told be that's what they did last time.

Does 1780 grafts make sense judging by my pictures?

Who did your procedure (if you feel comfortable revealing this)? I'm guessing you had the temples addressed previously? Your crown will improve but still be on the thin side. I agree with Spanker that this does not look like stellar work. Doesn't mean you won't see improvements though.

I do no understand the spacing in the grafts put in the front. When I recently had my frontal third done it looked like almost little space between grafts. I think you will have an improvement in coverage but density might be an issue. I wish you the best.