Top 10 Docs Give Same Quality HT -- So It Doesnt Matter Who You Go to?

glenalm

OK then...you should figure out who is in the top ten and then choose the cheapest. Using your logic you can not go wrong and you will save a lot of money. You should also expect a crazy dense result with closed temples regardless of your age or norwood level because you've seen pictures on the internet that prove that it is achievable.

Seriously though, it is really obvious you do not know a lot about hair transplantation, and that is OK, but it is just a little annoying that you are so cocky about what you think you know without realizing how much you don't.

Well then you should follow my logic and you should expect a great transplant from the top 10 surgeons. You would save lots of money too. You should also expect dense hair no matter your age since you agree with my logic and are confident with my expertise.

But seriously, its obvious you don’t know squat about hair transplant procedures, not even from the top 5. Its normal but weird that you think you know more than the doctors themselves at your advanced age knowing how out of date you are with the latest in hair tech.

The OP made his mind up before he asked the question. I think the general consensus by most seasoned posters is that there is a difference, only the perception of these differences will sometimes be different based on who is looking.

This user obviously thinks his opinion is the only one that matters even if hes lost touch with this medical field in his advanced age. Everyone agrees that any of the top 10 docs will produce similar quality work.

He stated in post number 3 on this thread that it doesn't matter if it is strip or FUE as long as it is a "crazy dense result and a cool hairline." So, I don't think it matters as long as he gets a crazy dense result and a cool hairline.

This user doesnt believe that a dense hair and hair line are possible with the top 10 docs. I think he needs to get in touch with reality.

Top 10 lists are just a matter of opinion. My results are as good as any on this site and my doctor (Nader) isn't even on here.

I'd say your best chance of getting a "crazy dense result and a cool hairline" would be from Dr. Diep. Since he's in California everyone wants a super youthful hairline so that's what he's good at.

I mostly agree with SKYLAR....good sound logic....but there is a bit more to the story about Hasson/Wong FUE.

If I have another surgery, and want to get it done in North America I would certainly return to Hasson/Wong for my first FUE surgery....ok I am biased....but I just trust these guys are going to be exceptional at anything they perform.

Hasson/Wong FUE:

"I admit that we have been slow to jump aboard the FUE bandwagon"

https://hassonandwong.com/setting-new-standards-fue/

H&W is amazing at what they do. I like Lorenzo's work. Lorenzo has produced the most dense work I've ever seen in a patient. And the patient was a norwood 3 or 4. Dorin does great work too. Too bad his practice is far from me!

Recently I've looked at work from Turkey and its scary! I seen a video where a Turkish doc packed so many follicles on the scalp that I almost caught a heart attack. I wouldnt trust those guys.

Top 10 lists are just a matter of opinion. My results are as good as any on this site and my doctor (Nader) isn't even on here.

I'd say your best chance of getting a "crazy dense result and a cool hairline" would be from Dr. Diep. Since he's in California everyone wants a super youthful hairline so that's what he's good at.

I agree with you. But in general anyone's top 10 list of docs will contain a mixed list of similar docs, give or take a few.

Dr. Diep is cool. I saw his videos and pics. Only wish he and the other best docs would produce consistent work. Meaning, you always have that stubborn uncontrollable issue with shock loss that can occur with anyone at any time. Wish they'd eliminate it completely from human existence! If they did the hair transplant industry would be far more trusted.

Are you trying to troll in a thread that you obviously know nothing about? Or are you bored and unemployed? No offense but you sound like a youre on serious psycho on meds.

Calling everyone a troll and the manner in which you talk to people trying to give you advice is the dead giveaway that you are Taurisrisen. I have alerted David, so hopefully you will soon be gone.

It's been awhile, and I really don't like getting involved.

Consistence is the key with the world leaders.....in creating very natural results, using donor efficiently and effectively over time.

Shapiro Medical and many of the others clinics listed have not had many patients in the last 15 plus years complain about naturalness....and today with FUs no clinic is creating cornrows, but artistry and design does matter.

-Using donor efficiently; requires minimizing waste and maximizing survivability....no easy task. It requires strong experienced staff, instrumentation and quality control.

-Using hair effectivity means using the right amount in the right area distributing it where you get the best appearance of fullness (art of distribution) and rationing it for future hair loss.

Making a density-cool hairline, if that means; low, broad and strong is great for the appropriate patient. Things it depends on: If for the patient the hairline will look appropriate down the road with the density and coverage left behind it, if it doesn't use up too many grafts for the patients future progression and increase over all surface area too much, by pulling the hairline to far forward.

Shapiro Medical, can and will create aggressive-cool hairlines on the appropriate patient.

All it takes is using more grafts, but the plan should be based on long term progression....not just for the here and now, immediate gratification.

There are a lot of variable is hair transplantation, but there are three one never wants to lose sight of; hair loss is progressive, transplants deal with a limitation and unknowns....not knowing where one is going to be in time with their hair loss.

Hope this to be valuable.

Edited by Zup

Patient Educator, Shapiro Medical. Going on 20years with Dr Ron Shapiro......not a regular poster, I leave that to Janna

Calling everyone a troll and the manner in which you talk to people trying to give you advice is the dead giveaway that you are Taurisrisen. I have alerted David, so hopefully you will soon be gone.

You must be of your meds and trying to start trouble with this fable. Go ahead if you think i'm this risen person. I dont know who david is. Another made up imaginary friend of yours Ill bet. Incredible people this site has. geeeezz!!!

You must be of your meds and trying to start trouble with this fable. Go ahead if you think i'm this risen person. I dont know who david is. Another made up imaginary friend of yours Ill bet. Incredible people this site has. geeeezz!!!

I know it's you Taurusrisen. Your trademark move is to ask questions, argue with those just trying to give you advice and with whom you disagree with, and call those people trolls when they call you out. Everyone are just trolls aren't they?

Have you still not had your procedure with Rahal yet? You've been going backwards and forwards on him for years now.

Also visited a site by dr. diep that was mentioned earlier in this postings. Hes very good from what I've seen. I thik hes in california san fran area. When i visit there next month I'll be checking his work out and visiting his office. He did this procedure on a man in his 50s that looked stellar.

Which comes to my next point. Even though you may be healthy I believe that you need to be very healthy to get the best treatment possible. Eating right, veggies, protein, your greens, vitamins and exercising. I read somewhere that people who dont take care of themselves wont experience a good procedure. Young guys may be able to get away with it but may still be prone to getting less than great procedures done.

Maybe vitamin injections could boost your system and will help your body cope more from the ill effects of hair transplants maybe? Would anyone like to chime in about this and oiffer their opinion?

I know it's you Taurusrisen. Your trademark move is to ask questions, argue with those just trying to give you advice and with whom you disagree with, and call those people trolls when they call you out. Everyone are just trolls aren't they?

Have you still not had your procedure with Rahal yet? You've been going backwards and forwards on him for years now.

Oh boy! Meds someone, meds!

Almost forgot. >>> There is a vitamin booster for men that actually boosts their healing and immunity. Perhaps this is the thing we need to recover faster from procedures? I will look into this more and report back. Hope the FDA cleared this for guys like us who need it!!!! Will report back!