Raphael84 Photos - Planned HT date put back - March 2010

Raphael84

25 year old male. Experiencing hairloss from as early as 16. I believe myself to be around the 3V/4 on the Norwood Scale. Check my signature for medication breakdown. Planning my first HT for November this year with Dr. Rahal. An estimated 3000+.

974102131_4A550EFB0534258758E0C48EBB2B77FB.JPG.thumb 874102131_7598B078F234FC70EC42C1897F929289.JPG.thumb 774102131_945C6E95655A2952C71632635B7E82A9.JPG.thumb 484102131_DF7A24C628DE15BE1DF5813C360754C0.JPG.thumb 384102131_FC2990DECBDE7802A1C12F85CA5A880F.JPG.thumb 284102131_28FD0645C22B75EE851CBAF2A5C654A8.JPG.thumb 184102131_7B2E6D58D6A2BBBB97159303358FBD0D.JPG.thumb

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

25 year old male. Experiencing hairloss from as early as 16. I believe myself to be around the 3V/4 on the Norwood Scale. Check my signature for medication breakdown. Planning my first HT for November this year with Dr. Rahal. An estimated 3000+.

974102131_4A550EFB0534258758E0C48EBB2B77FB.JPG.thumb 874102131_7598B078F234FC70EC42C1897F929289.JPG.thumb 774102131_945C6E95655A2952C71632635B7E82A9.JPG.thumb 484102131_DF7A24C628DE15BE1DF5813C360754C0.JPG.thumb 384102131_FC2990DECBDE7802A1C12F85CA5A880F.JPG.thumb 284102131_28FD0645C22B75EE851CBAF2A5C654A8.JPG.thumb 184102131_7B2E6D58D6A2BBBB97159303358FBD0D.JPG.thumb

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Here are the first photos that I have posted of my own case. As is explained in the title, I plan to undertake my first HT with Dr. Rahal in November of this year. An estimated 3000+ grafts in the front region. Hopefully my donor characteristics will be good enough to harvest more on the day, so that we can work further back toward the crown area. I will start scalp exercises maybe 3/4 months prior to my procedure date to give me the best possible chances of this.

Any comments or thoughts are welcomed. Obviously I cannot update the album regarding HT pics for a while but will be sure to when all is complete.

Regards.

Raphael

Bill,

I appreciate that maybe the post was initially in the wrong section for questions and answers, but I only posted it in that subject, because I was interested in some feedback. Which I thought was kind of similar.

I feel that the results section is the wrong area, because as of yet, I have not undertaken a HT and have no results.

What do you think?

Raphael84, You have a really good chance of always keeping hair on the top of your head. For one your donor, I take it, hasn't been used yet--first HT I mean, and Dr. Rahal will use it up wisely I'm sure.

Raphael-

Sounds like you have a good plan of attack. Like me, a hairline will need to be built for you and then begin the building up of density in the front two-thirds.

Now the waiting, contemplating, and wishing for the date of your procedure has begun. I had to wait almost seven months after scheduling and actually forgot about it and enjoyed a great summer. Then before I knew it, the date had come and the rest is history.

Congrats on your choice of doc!!

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Raphael,

I too started my road to hair perdition at 16. I know how it feels (as though going through highschool, isn't bad enough, imagine doing it suffering from hairloss)

Congratulations on your decision and I hope everything works out OK for you.

take care...

Yeah man, Im sorry about the non visual medication regimen. Im trying to figure out how to do it now. Any tips.

Daily

1.25mg Finasteride

3000mg MSM

Vitamin C

Omega 3

Weekly

Nizarol Non-Prescription

Raphael,

Congratulations on your upcoming procedure with Dr. Rahal. You'll be in terrific hands.

Since you created a photo album regarding your upcoming procedure, I thought it was more fitting to post in the patient photo album section. This way, you can add your surgical and progress photos to your album and post a reply which will bring the topic back to the top.

Best wishes,

Bill

Good luck, it looks like a good plan. You will be in good hands with dr. Rahal. Thank for sharing your journey.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

• 1 month later...

Well thanks for all of your feedback guys. It is much appreciated. All is confirmed for my first HT with Dr Rahal on Wednesday 11 November, and it can not come soon enough. Time does continue to "fly" though, or at least seems to, which is a great thing as there is still a good 8 months until I reach this date.

I will post some further photos pre HT maybe in 3 or 4 months time, just to analyse my pattern again to see if there has been any change positive or negative.

Obviously all other comments are welcomed!

Raphael,

Wow, November. I actually hope it doesn't come that fast because I'd actually like to enjoy the summer months before it gets cold again.

But having been through the procedure and experience 3 times already (coming up on the 4th), I'm excited for you.

And you'll be in great hands.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

hi raphael.

I??m from portugal and i also will have a procedure with dr.rahal in september 09. icon_biggrin.gif

My procedure is similar but i think i will need only 2500g for the hairline.

Are you doing the exercices before sleeping already?

Just hope that we get what we want icon_smile.gif

Thanks for the replys guys.

Space Between - Being only 25 years of age, I am aware that despite using meds, there is a good chance that I will lose more native hair. Also, from 18 years of age I have sported various degrees of a receding hairline. Obviously, ideally a great "fullish" hairline would be preferential, but knowing a 2nd HT will be necessary at the very least. Right now I am more concerned with creating a full yet mature"ish" hairline and working further back toward my crown.

Nelson - Right now I am performing scalp exercises for 10 mins in the morning and 10 mins at night before sleeping. But in honesty, only once every 3 days, more through forgetfulness than anything else. But I would like to get into the habit early, so as the months progress, I will be very disciplined in completing these exercises.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys,

Its unfortunate, but due to work commitments I have had to move the date of my HT with Dr. Rahal. Originally scheduled for November of this year, I will regretably have to wait until March of 2010. A further 5 months from my original date. 8 months from today.

It will happen of course, but it feels like a set back. Just have to knuckle down and be patient.

The patience and biding of time will be good practice and preparation *for* the HT. icon_smile.gif Your thinning/pattern looks pretty similiar to mine, btw....you're a bit further alone, but lotta commonalities. You are due for a sick result; can't wait to see your work!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!