1530 FUE : 7-month hairline results by Dr. Patrick Mwamba in Europe

This young patient came to Dr. Patrick Mwamba for temple and hairline restoration. With young patients who don't suffer from advanced hair loss, we caution that maximal medical therapy is important to combat the progressive nature of hair loss. The patient has above average donor density and was treated with 1530 FUE by FIT grafts in one surgery session. Below are the 7-month results photos and immediate post-op photos from the procedure performed in Brussels, Belgium. The patient can choose to thicken the hairline at a later date in the future. My World Hair Transplant Center is pleased to present another patient who has benefited from the efforts of Dr. Patrick Mwamba and his elite surgical staff.

ff_zpsvnmgfrwv.jpg

cf_zpsfm28cq7w.jpg

fff_zpsxwiu8xrj.jpg

Hair loss treatments and solutions for men

Best hair transplant clinic in Brussels Belgium

Best hair loss clinic in Europe

Best hair transplant la clinique MYWHTC cheveaux Bruxelles Belgique

Top hair loss clinic in Brussels Belgium

Best hair restoration doctor in Belgium is Dr. Partrick Mwamba

Best hair clinic in Brussels Belgium

Best hair transplant repair doctor in Europe

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available in Brussels for no fee

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Honestly, I'm not really a fan of this. While the transplant obviously worked, I just don't really like the straight hairline. I actually think his native hairline looked more natural. He could end with a weird look if he continues to lose behind the hairline. Just my two cents!

• 3 weeks later...
Honestly, I'm not really a fan of this. While the transplant obviously worked, I just don't really like the straight hairline. I actually think his native hairline looked more natural. He could end with a weird look if he continues to lose behind the hairline. Just my two cents!

Hair loss is always progressive in nature. This young patient is showing a subtle change in appearance after seven months. There will be much more obvious augmentation visible on the front after 12 months and the matured result is apparent. Expect more subtle change to be noticeable when the hair length increases and the restored temple peaks are more visible with the definition.

Some patients can't improve their facial symmetry with 1500 grafts after 7 months. Keep in mind, the follow-up photos were personally provided by email from the patient.

The I'm curious about the final update:cool:

Donor healing - shaved at 7 months after 1500 FUE

cdonor_zpsiuhiiznh.jpg

The donor area remains plentiful and pristine.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 4 months later...
Really not convinced by this one. Hairline looks like it was drawn using a ruler.

The hair cut might be misleading. You can see the design and graft placement in the post-op photos.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Brussels, Belgium - Available in Brussels for no fee

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

• 2 weeks later...

In this case, the hair styling is unique and the haircut is unique as well. Density is good, but the edge-cut hairline isn't showing the actual line of the placement of grafts.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*