Dr. Arocha Slam Dunk, 2400 FUSS Result

This patient came to see Dr. Arocha about his thinning and receded frontal hairline. Being in his mid-twenties it was of particular concern for him as he felt he looked far older than his actual age.

Dr. Arocha mapped out a plan that included a 2400 graft FUSS procedure. Dr. Arocha was able to place the new grafts in between his existing hairs with no perceivable shock loss and he also strengthened the temples. The patient had already been taking Propecia for a number of years with observed stabilization and the follow up at three years post-op verifies that his loss is still stable.

hair-transplant-texas-4400-grafts-36-months-7.jpg

hair-transplant-texas-4400-grafts-36-months-6.jpg

hair-transplant-texas-4400-grafts-36-months-5.jpg

hair-transplant-texas-4400-grafts-36-months-4.jpg

hair-transplant-texas-4400-grafts-36-months-3.jpg

hair-transplant-texas-4400-grafts-36-months-2.jpg

hair-transplant-texas-4400-grafts-36-months-1.jpg

Online representative for Dr. Bernard Arocha

Learn more about Hair Transplants in Texas!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bald36,

Shaving the recipient area is never necessary, I have only done it twice on patient request. I like to work with high power surgical loupes to increase the density while restoring the hair with precision to create the most natural result. Agreed that the video shows the fine detail most since it is like sculpture, allowing us to examine it in multiple angles. It also permits a dynamic examination as the hair is combed through, we may see how it falls. http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184403-hd-video-dr-arocha-showing-2400-fut-case.html

Thanks for taking the time to view and your comments!

I had the pleasure of meeting this patient in person a few days ago when I visited Dr. Arocha's clinic to perform SMP on a few of his patients. This result looked absolutely flawless and he was very pleased with the outcome.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Thanks hairthere, enjoyed your visit to our clinic very much! I always tell him that he now looks to have Kennedy hair, and he laughs. As if hair loss is not bad enough, a hair transplant that looks like one is even worst!