%100 perfect result?

i've been browsing on this web site nearly about for 2-3 months and it's been really helpful. But as i searched and looked to the results , i can't help myself think that there is no "perfect" result with this. Can someone prove me that i'm wrong? because i need to believe in that way. Is there someone who has reached the exact (at least %90) close to his hair when he was 19 ?

Yes, you can. Whether you should is another question. But some do, they are just the minority.

If you are going to define the "perfect result" as a 19yr old's head of hair....you aren't necessarily even talking about a perfect HT, though.

Remember, at the end of the day you are moving hairs in the form of grafts. If density is your criteria for what is a "perfect HT", you just need to move enough hair to reach your desired density/cm.

This is a basic function of your degree of balding with the number of grafts you *get*...does the "perfect HT" have to be 1 session? 2? etc.

Just things to consider.

Donor management is at once highly subjective, and complicated with regard to surgery itself, ramifications, and patient-goals.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Originally posted by azazelgs:

i've been browsing on this web site nearly about for 2-3 months and it's been really helpful. But as i searched and looked to the results , i can't help myself think that there is no "perfect" result with this. Can someone prove me that i'm wrong? because i need to believe in that way. Is there someone who has reached the exact (at least %90) close to his hair when he was 19 ?

Based on your statement, your not even a hair transplant candidate. A perfect result is perfect to each individual....of which there are plenty of such patients on this site.

Why would you want a 19 year old hairline at 35, 45, 55, etc..?

Your off to a good start by looking around the site...continue to do some research and ask questions and you'll find yourself much better off.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

A patients expectations are a major contributor to the opinions of the final results of any cosmetic procedure. Two patiets can have a very similar result, but only one patient is satisfied while the other feels that the surgery was unsuccessful. Make sure you have a realistic idea of the possible results in your case before you decide to have a hair restoration procedure.

azazelgs,

Since nothing is perfect in this world, nothing can nor should be held to a standard of perfection.

Today's state of the art hair transplant surgery can accurately mimic nature, but unlike the naturally thick forest of hair we're born with on top of our scalps, our available donor hair supply can never replenish all the missing trees we lose. Thus, prospective hair transplant patients must work with quality physicians to establish reasonable and realistic goals and then decide whether or not they'd be satisfied with what hair restoration surgery can realistically produce.

The bottom line is, if you're not satisfied with any of the results you've been seeing, then you are not a candidate for hair replacement surgery.

Best wishes,

Bill

thanks everyone for the replies everyone. since my english is not so good , i saw that i cannot able to exptess myself clearly. what i meant was while i saw some magnificents results, i saw some shitty ones too. i'm a 23 year old with constantly receeding hairline while everything was perfect last year. and i'm terrified, scared and mainly depressed. I'm just curious about how come some results such as http://hair-restoration-info.c...66060861/m/691108651 and http://hair-restoration-info.c...66060861/m/846107734 occur with such amazing while mostly others can't? also , i didn't see any photo that shows a different hair styles especially making the transplanted hair drop to forehead. can any one do that and post some photos?