Dr Matt Huebner or Dr. Phatomvanich

Adsi86

Hi All,

I have recently been researching heavily on surgeons and have come down to these 2 doctors. I am a norwood 2 i think, 30 years old and ready for a HT.

I know Huebner is much younger but I've seen his work and so far am impressed. Im in Australia and would have to travel to Miami or Thailand. At the end of the day whats more important to me is the Results as Ill be putting this under a bank loan anyway.

I am just deciding between Phatomvanich and Huebner to see which one I will go with. I know phatomvanich has been in the industry for a long time but I also feel drawn towards Huebner. I know he does the HUE PLUS where he can get up to 10,000 hair depending on the patient and their laxity and density of donor hair of course. Both do FUT and that is the method I prefer but if anyone could help me out and tell me their views that would be awesome.

Thanks

Im in Australia too. Have you investigated or consulted with any of our surgeons? Lots of Aussies (particularly on this forum) head overseas now which has surprised me given that i feel we have some good local surgeons.

Hey man, I've done extensive research went for a consult here in Brisbane and it just hasn't sat right with me . I've tried to find reviews online for some of the Aussie docs and can't find any online. That's not good !! I've read other forums saying that there actually isn't anyone that is amazing . So I would rather travel and get an amazing one done . After all it is my head and I would rather spend money then regret any botched jobs.

Who are the doctors that you say are good in Aussie ?

Message me if u want more info on the docs I've researched and we can chat further . So far I'm leaning to dr Huebner in Florida !! Dr phat seems amazing as well but I just have to go with what feels right for me !!

Dr Knudsen (Sydney) & Dr Bosnich (Melbourne) are both American board certified and I believe do very solid FUT work.

The inventor of FUE also resides & works out of Sydney and I have had a procedure with him 6 weeks ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

I met with the inventor of FUE today, he seems very upfront and very expensive, there is no team as he does it all himself, we are looking at around $21,000k for 1500 grafts... I have a meeting with dr Knudsen next week. Mikey1970 how did you procedure go ? are we not to mention this doctors name on this forum as I seem to get a feeling is the case...

ur referring to Dr. Woodzzzz..... $21k for 1500 grafts that made me LOL literally!:rolleyes: I wud consider his work average at best and his prices comical at worst....:cool:

Hi all

I met with the inventor of FUE today, he seems very upfront and very expensive, there is no team as he does it all himself, we are looking at around $21,000k for 1500 grafts... I have a meeting with dr Knudsen next week. Mikey1970 how did you procedure go ? are we not to mention this doctors name on this forum as I seem to get a feeling is the case...

I'm not familiar with Dr. Huebner however, Dr. Path is excellent and a highly esteemed member of the Coalition. Dozens of examples of his outstanding results can be viewed on this forum both by his patients and examples the clinic posted themselves. Like I said, I don't know about the first doctor however, it would be a real shame not to consider and consult with Dr. Pathomvanich.

Best wishes,

Bill

ur referring to Dr. Woodzzzz..... $21k for 1500 grafts that made me LOL literally!:rolleyes: I wud consider his work average at best and his prices comical at worst....:cool:

Thanks I appreciate your input, I am new to this but it seemed very high compared to other doctors, very slow and tedious....

• 3 weeks later...

Huebner seems to be likeable and approachable. Stellar academic creds, Results look impressive. Google Lance and My Follicular Journey. The results are pretty darn refined. I think he may be an up and comer. Also,he has some trademarked mega density procedure which he calls HUE. What is that? Does it hold any merit?