Best FUE Surgeons?

Thats always great advice. But, I am limited by funds a little bit. So, US FUE prices are going to be too much. Unless there were some other names I forgot. I just picked the best names in price-competitive range for FUE HT surgeons. Who am I forgetting who fits this category and does equally good or better work? Of course quality is in the eye of the beholder so we may disagree on who has the best results.

Ya and about Dr Lorenzo I guess I have been reading threads about him from a wide period of time so maybe they have changed this recently or I could be completely mis-informed. I appreciate you correcting me as it definitely does influence my decision.

if you can afford Lorenzo you can afford the Belgians, I would look hard at any of them, they are all talented doctors with tons of fue examples out there with outstanding reputations. I would say Bisanga, DeVroye, Feriduni and Lupanzula can all deliver work in the same range of any of the docs you mentioned.

Thats always great advice. But, I am limited by funds a little bit. So, US FUE prices are going to be too much. Unless there were some other names I forgot. I just picked the best names in price-competitive range for FUE HT surgeons. Who am I forgetting who fits this category and does equally good or better work? Of course quality is in the eye of the beholder so we may disagree on who has the best results.

Ya and about Dr Lorenzo I guess I have been reading threads about him from a wide period of time so maybe they have changed this recently or I could be completely mis-informed. I appreciate you correcting me as it definitely does influence my decision.

If funds are limited, I am curious to see Rahal on your shortlist? How about this, homework assignment: come up with 10 FUE surgeons, and tell us their pros and cons.

But, i don't know if a very good FUT surgeon = excellent FUE surgeon especially when they are just starting out.

This is my question but it would make sense that they'd be super careful with their FUE so that it doesn't ruin the reputation they built with FUT. Now they have some technicians doing the heavy lifting where it used to be the doctor. Now the doctor only makes slits for the grafts. That alone is what gives me pause because the techs are the new unknown factor in a great clinic. The surgeries are totally different so it's like starting over from scratch.

Dr. Couto looks incredible especially for patients with lots of hair loss like me. That is what's important for my own list.