Mix up minoxidil foam with regular minoxidil?

I everybody I need help I want to mix up minoxidil foam with regular

What I mean a that I want to use minoxidil foam in the morning and a regular in the evening you think it okey or that can harm the treatment?

Tank you

new,

I think that is actually perfectly fine to do. I actually recommend this to my patients occasionally. Most of the time, because of hair styles, the regular minoxidil is very greasy and does not work out as well for the 9-5. The foam is a much nicer product during the daylight hours. The regular is a little cheaper and is just fine to apply in the evening. I think it is important to try to continue treatment twice a day. If this is how you want to do it, you should continue it.

As a side note, some physicians feel that the foam version may not penetrate to the scalp as effectively as the foam. So in that respect, by using the regular you are also making sure you have at least one very good treatment per day.

Yes that's probably what he meant because with the liquid, you can apply it directly to the scalp and penetrate the scalp tissue better than the foam product IMHO.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY