Hair thinning or whorl

BenR1989

Hello everyone, I'm just looking for an honest answer, I ask family but they tell me same thing that I'm not thinning but I feel like I am. Here are pictures I would like to know thank you I'm told that's just the way my hair splits.

image.thumb.jpg.010ac9f20df2eb551da90ba3328bc6f3.jpg

In my opinion looks like a normal whorl but you're not going to get great advice based on this photo. If you want to put your mind at ease try consulting with a recommended hair restoration physician. They'll give you an honest assessment and many offer free consultations.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Yep looks ok to me. If you're unsure though I'd suggest taking photos at regular intervals in identical lighting to compare over time.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Seems to be a good measure of density and a normal pattern of hair growth in the crown.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians