Jurgen Klopp hair transplant doc: 8920 grafts with Dr Villnow

Before any ops:

2we9jeh.jpg

oaygwx.jpg

34pnukm.jpg

11ihj0p.jpg

jq0w42.jpg

After the last op with Dr Villnow (ten days after!)

1znpz0k.jpg

24eyjxc.jpg

2u5c580.jpg

v3d7oj.jpg

RIGHT! So this is already an AMAZING result! A total of 7350 grafts were put in by Dr Villnow (including 800 body hair grafts) and another great doc in Belgium although the final hairline was done by Dr Villnow in Germany and the tough stuff with body hair was also done by Dr Villnow.

Now I was like Norwood 5/6 to start with so, even with that many grafts, Dr Villnow said I might need more work on the crown so…..back to the Villnow Clinic!

Dr Villnow is also like the nicest guy and his clinic is amazing but really the thing is he does all the celebrities like Jurgen Klopp, Dick Advocaat and a whole bunch of footballers like Metzelder and Karim Bellarabi

So here’s what I’m having done, check out the crown in this pic:

24xfh8j.jpg

That was at nine months after and now here's the rest of the shots from nine months postop:

29uztw3.jpg

1gstnm.jpg

Woah, like monster hair all round and you really see Dr Villnow's awesome hairline in that last pic! But still some work for the crown, you can see it there right?

So back to the Villnow Clinic! This time for another 1500 grafts straight into the crown!

I’m going to be taking pics every day (at least for a bit ☺ ) and I’ll put them up as soon as I do it (maybe ☺ )

The clinic was amazing as always and there was another guy from England there just as I arrived who’d had his hair done too.

In the end Dr Villnow got 1570 grafts out which makes a whopping 8920 grafts in total!!!!

I’m going to start posting the photos soon but that’s it for today!

Edited by William38

• 2 weeks later...

OK! So time to add some more photos!

Just starting to like find the time for this I'm going to pop these ones on! They're me just before the operation!

33bzdld.jpg

2webfpw.jpg

11rexs5.jpg

And this is the big one! You can see where those grafts got to

24106iu.jpg

@radiorunner for real! The only guy I'd trust with that many grafts is Dr Villnow although his partner Dr Gerke does great ops too and loads cheaper - like 2 euros a graft or something

@... (like your handle!) dunno about Roberto Martinez but Karim Bellarabi looks good and Dr Villnow sorted him out too. Looked like he was going to Liverpool for a while there

Edited by William38

• 3 weeks later...

OK folks, gotta upload some pics. I'm gonna write a little bit more about the whole thing but like summer's here so hocking in front of the computer just ain't on right now!

Soon, I promise, much more detail on the op and the clinic and all that stuff AND the post op pics!!! They're coming soon!!

For, now here's some shots of the way my hair was before the op once it had been shaved. With this ones you can really see the way Dr Villnow did my hairline and you can also see where the new grafts are going to finish off the job. Reckon I was pretty lucky cos I've got a huge donor area so like 9000 grafts is poss.

2d9ock8.jpg

2v2gppy.jpg

wa2iv9.jpg

vzjz4l.jpg

Ok, this is the one where you can see where the grafts are gonna go

ogkuoh.jpg

You know last time, you guys reckoned the hair was better short then long. I don't reckon so. I love the fact that I can grow my hair out. What do you guys really think?

@ontop reckon I'm going with you on this one but gotta say most guys agree with @Dolph1969.

But I'm reckoning it's what the chicks think that counts! What about the rest of you guys? Long or short for the ladies, fellas?

Ok, so got the first set of post-op photos!

Now the operation went really smoothly. The extractions were done by Dr Villnow along with his team and all the cuts were done by the doc.

Pain was not an issue at all. The first injections were tough, like usual but after that it was all easy, no pain, not even later on in the op.

I reckon the op must a took around four or five hours all in and it went by quick.

My hair was cut short by the team and they said I could leave my hair long! Actually it was me who said to cut it all off - just wanted to kinda try that look for a while!

After the op, the team washed my hair again and bandaged it and I went back to my private room.

Got given some medication for swelling, pain and stuff and then just chilled in the room and fell asleep.

All in all, pretty smooth, no pain and relaxed to my room and chill!

So here's the first pic, can't really see much from the front:

2ljt7o1.jpg

From the sides, you can more but you can see a bit of swelling from the anaesthetic in this pic. That was gone by evening.

4lrq1k.jpg

2d6tn9x.jpg

Ok, so now these two shots show Dr Villnow's work:

f1wcpv.jpg

3346uqw.jpg

1520 grafts to the back of the head. Gonna keep posting and we'll see what happens.

Tidy!

• 2 weeks later...

Right, back to the shots. These ones are the next day so kind of postop Day 1. There's a much clearer pic of the back of the head so you can really see where the grafts went in.

2h68x82.jpg

14n31q9.jpg

23iuhyd.jpg

ebbp6o.jpg

And this is the one from the back, check it out!

15g3udk.jpg