Dr Maras of the HDC clinic...opinions?

I know he is approved here which already means he is a very capable surgeon. I have been looking thru posted works by the clinic and patients and the work to my untrained eye looks very good and their hairline work I like a lot but I'm still pretty new to HT research so I don't completely trust my eye and wonder if I should stick to the more talked about surgeons. For whatever reason this Clinic does not get talked about as much as the Turkish doctors and the Belgian doctors. I imagine it has something to do with price point as he is not as much of a value as the approved Turkish drs and he isn't cheap enough to be a discount over the top Belgian Drs who all have great reputations and track records for close to his prices... I wonder if that is simply the case or if there is more to it. Can I get some opinions on how some of you who are more familiar with hair transplant work as to what you think of him and his fue skills in comparison to Erdogan, Bisanga, Mwamba, DeVroye...would he be in the same tier? can I get some feedback from guys who used him as to why they went with him vs somebody else or why you chose elsewhere over him?

incredible surgeon.in fact, hdc is one of the only clinics that i know that do mandatory monthly posts, i.e. they will post results of one of their patients at least once a month. I also like that Maras does FUE + FUT during the same procedure so to maximize graft usage.

incredible surgeon.in fact, hdc is one of the only clinics that i know that do mandatory monthly posts, i.e. they will post results of one of their patients at least once a month. I also like that Maras does FUE + FUT during the same procedure so to maximize graft usage.

thanks for you thoughts RR! My thinking was the same thing, very impressed so far, confused as to why the clinic isn't used more often. I did not know they documented that frequently but I did see a lot of examples of their work, that makes sense if they are doing them monthly.

• 1 year later...