Second HT advice needed

Hi All,

So I had a FUT in Australia with moderate success. But it obviously left a scar which below buzz cut 3.5 is visible.

Now I am thinking about FUE to improve density and body/beard grafts on FUT scar so that I can use buzz cut 2 on the side.

Everyone tells me not to get any HT done in Australia, closest they recommend is Dr Bhatti, so I did contact him, but his response seem to be very short. At first he suggested SMP on FUT then beard graft, also he reckon he can extract 3000 FUE grafts.

I need some advice here guys, my main goal is to hide my FUT scar with body hair, and get bit more density on top. Dr Bhatti seems to be the cheapest highly recommended surgeon, of-course there are many in the US but they are nearly as expensive as local aussie surgeons.

What should I do here? Has anybody done BHT on FUT scar? And the success?

Many thanks

Definitely a huge improvement but the lighting is not the same in the before and after photos. This makes the improving seem more dramatic but not as realistic as it is. Not taking anything away from the result but honest photos would be better.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Dr. Bhatti is an excellent surgeon and in my opinion you'll be in excellent hands if you select him.

There are other outstanding surgeons recommends by this community that are nearby to Australia. It would be excellent to finally find a surgeon we could recommend in Australia. If anyone knows of anyone we can consider please let us know.

Best wishes,

Bill