Dr. Yaman , Dr. Erodgan, Dr. Doganay, or Dr. Demirsoy?

KLHT

Hello everyone,

I have been following this community for quite some time. I recently registered and I want your valuable opinions regarding the above-mentioned doctors from Turkey. I am considering Turkey because some doctors have shown great results with more competitive prices than other countries in Europe, as well as the US and Canada.

I am young (23 years old) and I've been suffering from hair loss for about 5 years, so you can imagine that I've lost a lot of hair at such a young age. I have done online consultations with a lot doctors, most (if not all) of them recommended by this community. Some of them have said that I am still young and I need to wait (a year, 2 or more) before going for the procedure, while others said that it was feasible.

I've been doing a lot of research for the past 4 years and I've educated myself pretty well when it comes to hair transplants; I know what to expect and I know that I will definitely lose more hair in the future (note that I am using minoxidil but not willing to take finasteride due to the side effects). However, I do not want to wait anymore till I lose everything, I want to tackle the issue as soon as possible.

Now that you have a brief overview about my story, I would like to know your opinions regarding the 4 doctors that I have mentioned in the title. If any of these doctors gave me an OK to go for hair transplant at my age, you would imagine that he should be skilled and experienced enough to produce great results while planning for future procedures (which all 4 are without a doubt).

Therefore, I would like to hear stories from patients who already have done hair transplants under the name of any of these doctors. If you have some links, before and after images, or anything that might be of assistance, please post it here. Further, if you have other suggestions regarding other doctors or any relevant opinions to any of the topics I have discussed, I would love to hear them!

Feel free to ask me any question you have and I will be more than happy to reply back.

Best Regards

It's not necessarily a bad thing, but in Turkey those surgeons will remove grafts but technicians will implant them. They say the technicians have 5 years experience, but still. At more expensive clinics in belgium and elsewhere, the surgeon does all the work.

It's not necessarily a bad thing, but in Turkey those surgeons will remove grafts but technicians will implant them. They say the technicians have 5 years experience, but still. At more expensive clinics in belgium and elsewhere, the surgeon does all the work.

Which Belgian surgeons are you referring to?

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

You really need to think this one out carefully, at 23 years old. Look at family history. Is there a pattern of aggressive hair loss at a young age, leading to norwood 6/7 patterns?

A lot of clinics won't touch you if you're under 25.

You really need to think this one out carefully, at 23 years old. Look at family history. Is there a pattern of aggressive hair loss at a young age, leading to norwood 6/7 patterns?

A lot of clinics won't touch you if you're under 25.

Thanks for the feedback. I actually gave this a lot of thought.

Yes, there are NW6 patterns. With that being said, I know what to expect at such a young age in case the doctor decides he can perform the procedure (not now, at about 24 years old). That is why I am looking for the most suitable doctor who can produce good results while taking into consideration future hair loss. He can reconstruct the hairline up till the mid scalp with somehow a conservative number of grafts; the vertex can be treated later I guess.

You should check the results of all four and decide which one suits you more. If price is a factor then choose between Dr Yaman or Demirsoy. The price factor was important to me personally, I just had an FUE done by Dr Yaman 3 weeks ago. I cant recommend anything to you until I see growth :)

You need to do more research , look again at the issues surrounding Dr Doganay on here...

I am very much aware of the issues surrounding Dr. Doganay. However, I have included his name since he used to be very reputable and the last I heard is that he is back at being involved more or less in all aspects of the procedure instead of relying on techs after his recommendation was pulled out by this community. If Dr. Doganay has performed surgery for anyone here recently, please confirm this.

I would also appreciate if someone can link me to more Dr. Yaman results since there are very few cases on the web, unlike Dr. Erdogan's.

You should check the results of all four and decide which one suits you more. If price is a factor then choose between Dr Yaman or Demirsoy. The price factor was important to me personally, I just had an FUE done by Dr Yaman 3 weeks ago. I cant recommend anything to you until I see growth :)

Price is not a big issue but I'd also like the surgeon to be present and hands on during most of the surgery. How was the procedure with Dr. Yaman? Could you give me some details about your initial thoughts? (the clinic, staff, how involved was Dr. Yaman...). Anything would be helpful. I would really appreciate it.

Also, if you have created a thread showing your progress, please post the link here. Thanks

Hey man,

So to sum up my experience:

1- I chose Dr Yaman based on two factors: Price and his results based on a lower grafts number

2- His assistant extracted some the grafts with him. I don't mind atm

3- The Service you will be getting pre and post OP from his "Social media" is the slowest and not the amazing 5 star experience people talk about

4- I honestly cared about the Dr and about his results not which hotel i stayed in, how quickly they reply to my emails etc.

5- He also implanted my big FUT scar for free and that was also way more important to me then previous factors

6- The communication with him and his assistants is terrible due to the non spoken English language so if your "social media" is not present you will be using sign language

here is my thread

FUE 4450 (Including 200 in scar) Dr.Resul Yaman - Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients

• 2 weeks later...