2550 Grafts Dr Diep FUE

• Administrators

Holy smokes that's looking good already, you're no doubt an early grower, this is gonna be a home run within a few months congrats man.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

That's really looking good at just 4 mths :)

Are you taking any Medications & vitamins & if so how long after you started after HT?

Yea I started taking Minoxidil (I believe 2 weeks after the procedure) and Propecia after as well. I was VERY hesitant about taking propecia because I have researched it and have come across horror stories.

However, I have been on it for about 4 months now, and I have had zero side effects, haven't noticed anything wrong about it.

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Any updates?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 months post op. I am starting to see some growth no doubt. It isn't as dense when I am outside, but it is still really early.

I have to go see dr diep soon so I am going to make sure I get my pre op pictures from him so I can post them here.

Maybe I am just seeing this in delusion, but is there still redness right at the hairline?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
20 hours ago, Specific-violinist60 said:

Do you have any pictures of your donor area right after post op? Can you also show us what your donor looks like today? I just had a procedure with him and am worried that my donor density is going to be very very thin and my scalp will be visible.

You realize he hasn’t logged in to the forum in more than 2 years right?