Fue in Turkey difficult choice

sivy28

Mikeyhawk I mentioned I was a member on here and that I would share my experience and they were happy to do it at that price I was quoted for 2200 - 2600 grafts

Hairynorwood have you a link to Dr de reys, I didn't find him when I looked at Belgium

oh excellent, If I go with him I'll try the same approach.

and here's dr De Reys website

Hair Transplant Doctor | Dr De Reys

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dr de reys prices look good havnt heard much of him any forums got info on him eg patient feedback / have you found anything on him ? ill send him my photos and see what he reckons

dr de reys prices look good havnt heard much of him any forums got info on him eg patient feedback / have you found anything on him ? ill send him my photos and see what he reckons

As far as I can tell he's not a part of many if any forums so there aren't a ton of patient experience posts that I could find. There are a few but not much in the way of recent. I've read anything from even with anaesthetic his procedures hurt which seems insane as that should be the easiest fix of all potential problems just put more in...to some saying, people in other forums mentioned poor yields but that I could not seem to verify. I checked the couple big international forums I know of and didn't see any complaints about him so I don't know if that's true or not...his rep can point you to pics and would probably know better where the experience posts are but I tried to find them on my own to get an objective view vs being pointed to the ones he wanted me to see with as you gathered, little luck. From my consult with him online, which also matches his reputation, he seems ultra conservative. He was my 2nd lowest estimate, Dr Keser out of turkey was my lowest... the impression I got from the rep was that the doctor likes to use as little grafts as possible vs pushing for density which depending on your situation may be a good play but for my level of loss it seemed a little passive. Sorry I wish I had better more accurate intel but If you find anything concrete do share.

maybe not for me then , im 51 and hair loss seems to have slowed over the last 10 years im a norwood 3 so would like to add density to my hairline, i think the hairline clinic is my first choice at the moment and im pretty sure ill be booking them

im just trying out the bald look at the moment ive shaved right down its a bitof a shock so il see if i can get used to it and not give a f^&k but i dont think ive got a good shaped head for it ,

• 1 month later...

Heya, I have signed up for a procedure at the hlc-fue clinic with Dr. Ozgur for 3000-3500 grafts. The appointement is this month and right around the corner. I'm excited, a bit nervous though everything that I have found thus far has looked strong. Did anyone here ever end of working with them?