Numerous recent threads highlight patient concerns regarding the nature of graft counting as follicular unit (FU) numbers (and, in turn, prices of larger sessions) rise. Patients may understandably "feel the pinch" when charged per graft for 3000+ FU megasessions. On occasion, patients may also benefit from a much more conservative session targeting the area of most cosmetic importance.

This 50-year-old man had taken Propecia for years and it simply wasn't working for him. Instead, he opted for a 1472-graft follicular unit transplantation (FUT) procedure with our team to cover his thinning crown. After one year, this conservative session provided a light coverage that preserved plenty (of grafts, etc.) for his future.

Slide05.jpg

Slide03.jpg

Slide04.jpg

Slide07.jpg

Slide06.jpg

Slide08.jpg

Slide02.jpg

Real large area to cover and definitely looks better with a small amount of grafts & help of Finasteride.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Hi, 911fan.

A "2" is a regular (coarser in caliber) two haired graft.. A "fine 2" is a finer (in caliber) two haired graft. "Fine 1 or F1" and "Fine 2 or F2" grafts are carefully picked out to give that natural feathering of the hairline so patients won't have that strong unnatural result. Please let me know if you have other questions.

I have worked with 26 different hair restoration doctors throughout my career. I have now been a nurse with Dr. Wesley for more than a decade.

Dr. Carlos Wesley is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

1050 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10028

Ph (844) 745-6362

www.drcarloswesley.com

• 2 weeks later...