Looking for a HT $7000 Budget, please help

Hello guys looking for a hair transplant surgeon, who would you guys recommend? I need around 2k FUEs implanted, and I sadly only have a budget of $7,000.00 usd. I am from the usa, so that budget needs to accommodate all expenses including flight.

I can help you with this....

There is only one Dr that I found on these forums that comes highly recommended and at this time charges $5 a graft. His name is Dr Vories. I know his plan for 2000 grafts will run you $9500.

Another option, look into Dr. NADER. He's based out of Mexico... And he's been getting great reviews here, especially a set of video hair log experience that's incredible on YouTube by a guy named Tom Forrester I beleive. And the best part... You can def get 2000 grafts for under $7000.

Yup, Turkey would be a good choice if your going for a budget. Like the other person said, Dr Resul Yaman does great work for a good price. There are lots of Hair Clinics in Turkey, do your research. Im from the USA my self and gave up hope on the doctors here because they charge way too much. In CA, 2500 grafts fue would cost around 18 grand.

Mansons,

You have already received some excellent advice and there are many physicians recommended by this community that provide excellent hair transplant surgery at low costs. That said, I do recommend being cautious if cost is the primary factor involved in finding a surgeon. There are many low-budget hair transplant doctors out there not recommended by this community who may give you a steep discount but at the end of the day, you will be very dissatisfied with your result and you will then need more work done and spend even more money than you would've had to originally if you selected a doctor who would've done the job right.

Many quality physician such as those we recommend will also work with you in providing payment plans so even if you can only afford certain amounts right now, if you made payments, that might enable you to spend more over a period of time to get the job done right.

I hope this helps.

Bill

Mansons,

You have already received some excellent advice and there are many physicians recommended by this community that provide excellent hair transplant surgery at low costs. That said, I do recommend being cautious if cost is the primary factor involved in finding a surgeon. There are many low-budget hair transplant doctors out there not recommended by this community who may give you a steep discount but at the end of the day, you will be very dissatisfied with your result and you will then need more work done and spend even more money than you would've had to originally if you selected a doctor who would've done the job right.

Many quality physician such as those we recommend will also work with you in providing payment plans so even if you can only afford certain amounts right now, if you made payments, that might enable you to spend more over a period of time to get the job done right.

I hope this helps.

Bill

Great insight, I will keep that in mind.

Also, what are your thoughts on marwan saifi? He has quite an extensive portfolio, I'm thinking about contacting him soon.

Have a look at the recommended surgeon list Mansons.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.