Hair Transplant | 5 Months Post Surgery | Look Defined | A lot more to Grow

From what I have seen, Direct Hair Transplant...(What Dr. Gaurang Krishna calls perfect-i), the substantial growth happens early.

Nice results Vinay, more to come till about a year or so. So hang in there. Good luck with your new venture as well.

My Thread: 

You're certainly a fast grower. Thanks for posting the video. Videos with adequate lighting are always great to see. You have very nice results.

Thanks. The growth just erupted after 3rd month.

From what I have seen, Direct Hair Transplant...(What Dr. Gaurang Krishna calls perfect-i), the substantial growth happens early.

Nice results Vinay, more to come till about a year or so. So hang in there. Good luck with your new venture as well.

Thanks. It's not a new venture. It's my company since 10yrs.i was just letting people know where I'm busy and why my videos are late ?

Solid video and results, as always.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Looks great man.

I remember binge watching all your videos the other day and here you are posting.

And that magnifier is cool. Great to have to keep track of progress.

Solid video and results, as always.

Thanks.:D

• 2 weeks later...

Good video. Interesting note about your lower density on the sides. I had the same thing, with much more native hair in the middle and, I'm pretty sure, slightly poorer growth on the sides.

Went back for a 313 graft FUE touch-up last week to thicken up the sides a bit. You still have plenty of growing left to do so hopefully the density improves on the sides some but you look great! Keep us informed!

1,792 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on April 2-3, 2015

313 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on May 3, 2016 to make it perfect!!!

From the experience of people who got their transplant.. At what month can you say, all your grafts had sprouted? Because as per my 5th month update (https://youtu.be/VcbxWgRBeJs) there are a LOT of grafts which still haven't even started. Just curious.

I was an early grower, and was off to a pretty good start by month 4. I feel like I had made the majority of my progress by month 6, and then it just kept filling out more from them on out.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Good video. Interesting note about your lower density on the sides. I had the same thing, with much more native hair in the middle and, I'm pretty sure, slightly poorer growth on the sides.

Went back for a 313 graft FUE touch-up last week to thicken up the sides a bit. You still have plenty of growing left to do so hopefully the density improves on the sides some but you look great! Keep us informed!

That is interesting to know.. Hope I don't need that... Only time will tell though.. Fingers crossed.

For my complete HT journey; visit my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJaB5IXaXWZZU9I9ZtkNYHQ/videos

Edited by vinaymieux

That digital microscope is pretty neat!!!!!

So, the magnification is 25X minimum?

Is that what you have it set on?

How much did that cost?

I want one.:D

Yes, 25x is minimum, that's what I was using.

I bought it from eBay India. for 3500 Indian Rupees.

For my complete HT journey; visit my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJaB5IXaXWZZU9I9ZtkNYHQ/videos