Covere v. Dermatch

I sometimes use Dermatch to boost my crown area.It does a pretty good job but it's really difficult to get the right amount of water/Dermatch and sometimes you can tell I have concealer on..

I was wandering if covere is any easier to apply than Dermatch? Has anyone compared the two of them.. I'm thinking of odering some covere but if people think Dermatch is better to apply I probably just stick with it. Thanks

I found dermmatch the most difficult to use.

The clay-like texture combined with the sponge pen applicator makes for a poor combination. It dries faster than couvre, which has its advantages, but only if you arent working on the hairline, and can afford to be less precise.

Couvre comes out more like a cream, which takes some getting used to. I was messy at first. I would use a very light amount. Its easier to apply on larger areas like the crown, and easier to manipulate overall imo.

If you look at each product label closely though, you'll see they both contain most of the same ingredients.

Fill-in powder is definitely the softest look. I dont use enough to have a strong feeling. But I notice the dark brown dries more like dark gray, so careful with color choice.

Dermmatch is awesome..

You should need to learn how to apply it.

Much better then toppic.

Dermmatch won't fall out, you can brush it and it's waterproof.

Best way to put dermmatch on.

1. Out the shower... Dry out hair with towel, but leave it damp.

2. Use a soft thick brush, and that's going to be your dermmatch brush.

3. Start applying the dermmatch.. make sure you cover the scalp area your trying to conceal.

4. Now use you brush to brush the dermmatch into the hairs, do this for like ten seconds..

5. Use hair dryer on lowest setting... And blow on the spot that the dermmatch is on... Using the brush while blow drying.

The end result is going to look great. Much much better then that toppic garbage.

I'd say I consider myself a master at dermmatch using it for 8 yrs.

• 4 weeks later...

I couldn't differentiate the two as I'm not a fan of covere or dermatch. I prefer toppik personally because it suits my needs and very easy to use. I'm more than happy to read some of the review here for covere and dermatch. I might consider to try once again dermatch.