Donor Area: FUT 7154 grafts with Trichophytic Stitches

Donor Area after FUT 7154 grafts

Trichophytic Stitches is a delicate technique, the healing process in the donor area became unnoticeable even in close-ups and with shorter haircuts . The brilliance of this technique is to allow hair to grow on the fine scar line which is still in formation, “camouflaging” it.

The main concept is that after removing from the donor area, a 45 degree chamfer, with 1 to 2 mm width and depth is made on one of the edges, making it become a band. The 1mm wide scar, which may occasionally occur (in most cases it is invisible), is still there, but is now covered with hair.

Watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8jfxT-rQDk&spfreload=5

attachment.php?attachmentid=92676&stc=1&d=1460395910

information@cabelo.med.br

Untitled-1.jpg.f75b2092c3ad60abdc5278a0e525a315.jpg

Nice. Does this patient have fine haire? It would be great to see more pics.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Dr. Tykocinski,

I've been seeing impressive results presented by you and your clinic for many years now. You never cease to amaze me and I'm sure the patients are all very happy. Thank you also for returning to present additional photos when one of our members asked.

I also appreciate you presenting a video showing the donor area. The scar is not even visible when you comb through it.

If you have any additional videos showing the patients recipient area so that we can see the results on video, that would be great. Any videos you present will also be added to the video tab on your coalition and recommendation profiles. So that would be helpful for you and prospective patients considering you for surgery.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...